LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Wadya mean I jinxed it?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:poop: playing tonight, are you all ready?

3 Likes

I’ll start by saying they will definitely win.

6 Likes

Jinxed again, :poop: won… take a break Tim :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To be fair :poop: deserved it, they should have been out of sight by half time.

2 Likes

Atleti aren’t looking very good this season at all. Their winning mentality has got them results but overall they not playing as well as they did last season.

1 Like

As long as we keep screwing up they’ll be alright. Them, RM and Barca are the title contenders for this season. We need to fight hard for the 4th place, which is seriously endangered by Valencia and Bilbao with Villarreal later on in the mix too.

1 Like

I still think we can fight for the title. Call me crazy but I put our shaky performances so far down to some lope decision making, covid outbreaks, lack of pre season, international break and transfer drama especially with Kounde.

Once things settle and if we keep our key players fit I still like our squad a lot. I do agree though that lope needs to change and introduce more pace and energy into the side. Go to try and win more games and score more goals.

If you compare our squad though to the other big 3 I still think we are match for them and can stay up there. There is certainly no reason why we can’t but it’s up to us to prove it. Hopefully by going on a winning run starting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Well in Bilbao doing us a favour today. Atlético don’t look the team they have been this season. If you look at the ‘big three’ this season, none of them are beyond us if we can play to our potential.

Sociedad tomorrow is going to be a tough one but hopefully we can get the win!

4 Likes

Kounde only practiced once this week. Let’s see if he starts tomorrow.

4 Likes

3 Likes

:poop: throw it away haha :joy:

3 Likes

In minute 96 … so painful.

10 man :poop: couldn’t cope with Espanyol at the end, it was a bit lucky for the Periquitos but they appear to be a solid team. Vidal scored the first goal.
The sound level in the Villamarin, what can I say, the Biri need to come back to RSP. we’re at a disadvantage until they do.

2 Likes

I agree. I hope we have 100% attendance back in the grounds soon.

1 Like

I’m so sick of Real Madrid! Lol

On the bright side it might deflate valencia a bit. Plus they picked up a few injuries before we play them.

4 Likes

Real rough one for Valencia… almost there and in 3 minutes, it’s all gone. Just like in CL this week, Real snatching it away. Typical.

5 Likes

Ughhhh

Granada were up 1-0 all match, of course Barcelona have to grab the equalizer in 90+2

2 Likes

Barca are terrible though. This is why we shouldn’t panic. Barca and atleti look bad this season. It’s only Real Madrid who may gallop away but let’s hope they hit some roadblocks soon.

3 Likes

Lucky Barca with a last minute equalizer through Araujo. What a pathetic club they have become. Not sure if they’re worse than us at this point (measuring pathetic levels), but we’re quite close.

2 Likes

Barca in my opinion are worse than us currently

3 Likes