LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Um… does De Jong know he’s on LOAN? :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless:

6 Likes

Oh good lord why do players do this?

4 Likes

Kissing the badge of a lesser club. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ahahah yes that’s funny. Probably nobody in Sevilla does mind his arrival at Barcelona. The only ones in pain and tears are the Barça fans themselves :joy:

Also during the presentation in Camp Nou, he kept the ball up for about 8 times and called it the day.

Without joking I do think he will do quite well. He played with the man who Barcelona revolves around at PSV before. And is a striker that will cause danger in moments when before they wouldn’t. Not sure what’s the exact plan and how much he will play but I can see him reach double figures.

1 Like

Starting XI for tonight’s friendly.

3 Likes

Anybody else have an echo on their stream?

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Club Friendly: Sevilla vs Alaves [2021]

WTF is happening to Atletico Madrid, terrible first half performance, defence an absolute shambles. Espanyol are organized but it’s no excuse for Atletico’s errors. Second half Atletico goal looked good but VAR was in tantrum mode. Score remains 1-0 with goal by Raul De T.

2 Likes

Great, you jinxed it. They score the winner in 90 + 9

3 Likes

Atletico winning mentality makes me super jealous of them. I hope we get that mentality one day or season.

4 Likes

Sorry. The Bstrds got me fooled.

3 Likes

You spoke to soon bro

5 Likes

In Atletico fashion. Always. Damnn.

2 Likes

Valencia could be a force this season. Impressive performance at Osasuna by Bordalas men. Guedes with 2 goals as well.

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

Real Madrid losing 1-2 to Celta at half time… well we know the script already but we can hope.

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

1 Like

Jinxed it again

3 Likes

Another jinx lmao

2 Likes

Damn it Tim haha

3 Likes