Winter 2023 Transfer Thread

3 Likes

Tiberio Guarente mk2 :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

A new centre back and midfielder very welcome. How good they are I don’t know but much-needed reinforcements all the same which can only be a good thing.

If YEN does go, a striker is a must.

1 Like

He apparantly is captain at 23 years old. That often tells he has character, professional, so I like that sign.

5 Likes

I was curious of his injury history. His last injury was a vertebrae injury in 2021. That doesn’t sound terrible although he had serious cruciate injuries in both knees in 2017 and 2018, according to Wikipedia… although it doesn’t seem like he’s had anything since, so maybe he’s past that.

1 Like

The great thing about these signings, Bade, Reine-Adelaide and Gattoni is that they are 22, 25 and 24 years old.

6 Likes

JRA’s stats on eFootball look awesome, I will try him out. Bade looks useful, Gattoni, eh, probly rated low due to Europe bias. I hope they take their time with all these youngsters, let them get healthy and on the field.

3 Likes

Here are guys I want:
Frankie Amaya: Frankie Amaya - Career stats | Transfermarkt

Brandon Vazquez: https://www.transfermarkt.us/brandon-vazquez/profil/spieler/389255

3 Likes

It used to be until i seen it made official by the club that i could be happy about a signing. But after 2022, not only do i have to see them in the starting lineup, i have to see them complete 90 minutes. :pensive:

4 Likes

Wait? Are we linked to these players, or is this strictly a wish list?

1 Like

It’s always a wishlist with me :joy:

3 Likes

Not looking good for Reine-Adelaide. He passed his medical, which was an exhaustive one, but won’t sign. Based on the results, the medical staff seen that he’d be several weeks away from being 100% match fit. Therefore, he’s returning to Lyon.

I guess it’s somewhat good news…? :neutral_face:

Source: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transferts-jeff-reine-adelaide-ol-ne-signera-pas-au-seville-fc/1376604

4 Likes

8 Likes

We rummaged too deep in the bargain basement
It might have gone ahead if not for what occured with Marcáo, be grateful for small mercies.

7 Likes

Any alternative rumored or there’s no more signings for this window?

Time is ticking… 1 week to go.

2 Likes

No midfielders for now. I’m a bit concerned JRA was the first option due to past injuries, but perhaps they took a risk on him cause of his upside. Maybe the alternative will be a safer bet.

Recently i’m seeing Bryan Gil rumours resurface… :thinking:

4 Likes

The spurs just loaned in Danjuma, so pretty tight in the final third. Bring Gil home!

4 Likes

Yes please to Bryan.

3 Likes