Winter 2022 Sevilla Transfer Rumours

They aren’t the only ones reporting it though. It’s been all over my Google Alerts for the last week.

3 Likes

They best find that €80m then.

1 Like

If Manchester United pay the full release clause in January, that’s fine, we just need an adequate replacement. We already need another CB so I say we need two if Koundé is sold. 80m is a lot and could be very beneficial to us as a team

3 Likes

Absolutely. 2 CB’s, a midfielder and a striker is what we’d get with Kounde’s money and that’s ok. I just hope that we don’t cheap out and get some quality especially for CB replacement and striker.

1 Like

British press now saying we want Cavani in January.

3 Likes

Hmmm… not sure what to say about that.

2 Likes

Re Kounde. This all stems from a speculative article in the Madrid based paper AS last week reporting defensive problems at man utd and that the answer could be Kounde. The rest of the world press picked up on this.

6 Likes

He definitely has the ability to succeed, I’m just worried about his wage. Unless he takes a sizable pay cut, I don’t want him.

No doubts about his ability though

5 Likes

Any of this players would be really great. Maybe in winter transfer window for cheap or in the summer for free.

4 Likes

I totally agree with you. And hopefully we will be right in the middle of a title race still come January and will not be willing to selling key players like Jules unless its for ridiculous money. Will he be here beyond this season? 50/50 but I really don’t see him going anywhere this season

6 Likes

What’s happened to Tecatito? apparently hasn’t played much.
His contract is up in June but he is free to move during the winter market according to one of the talking heads.

2 Likes

There is more and more talk about Cavani to Sevilla in january transfer window, I don’t know how the salary problem will be solved, but I really like the idea of singing Cavani for 1 year and a half I guess.

Other rumour is Evan N’Dicka (Eintracht Frankfurt) as replacement for Kounde, he is 22 years old french centre back, valued at 28m, so also not bad idea for our team.

5 Likes

He didn’t look great last night in that :us: ass spanking.

3 Likes

He was alright I’d say. Definitely should have had an assist but Steffen denied Lozano on what should be a clear goal. His dribbling was also superb. Just lacked end product.

3 Likes

I just came across some absurd “news” saying that Bono is linked to a move to Newcastle

2 Likes

€400m please.

6 Likes

No chance he’d go there in their current predicament.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Haven’t seen much of N’Dicka, but France has some serious quality in defense (CB), the best in the world (overall) in that position from all the NT’s.

Kounde, Upamecano, Zouma, Kimpembe, Varane, Mukiele, Fofana, Badiashile, Lucas Hernandez… damn!

4 Likes

France is just a ridiculously talented footballing nation. It makes you wonder why the French clubs aren’t more competitive in Europe to be honest.

I quite like French football as it still has a very 1990s feel to it.

2 Likes