Winter 2022 Sevilla Transfer Rumours

Some of these rumors are funny. En-Nesyri is linked to a lot of clubs in England, and Arsenal, West Ham, and Brighton all think they have a chance

2 Likes

Rumours Iā€™ve seen lately:

Out
- Munir is apparently transferlisted by Lope
- Kounde besides Chelsea, also wanted by Man United
- Arsenal wants to trade Lacazette and money for YEN; and what User1115 just said

In
- Brozovic is wanted by Monchi when his contract ends in the summer of 2022.
- Angel Di Maria is wanted by Monchi when his contract ends in the summer of 2022.
- Tecatito Corona is wanted to join for cheap in the winter or when his contract ends in the summer of 2022
- Sevilla wants Belotti when his contract ends in the summer of 2022
- Sevilla wants Marc Roca from Bayern
- Sevilla apparently want Attila Szalai and Benjamin Sesko (no idea who they are)

Monchi looks to have put his filter on ā€˜ending contract in 2022ā€™ if we may believe this is true. I would support those, low risk moves.

5 Likes

Some very good players with zero transfer fees there.

2 Likes

Szalai is a towering Hungarian center back who plays for Fenerbahce. Heā€™s 23 years old and is left footed. Valued at ā‚¬10.5m according to transfermarkt, and from what Iā€™ve heard, the best defender in the Super Lig. According to whoscored, his strengths are passing, concentration, and blocking the ball. It says he has no specific weakness.

Sesko is a young, Slovenian striker for Salzburg. Heā€™s 18, so he has a lot of time to grow as a player. Heā€™s scored 7 goals so far in the 2021/2022 season, but I would say heā€™s still very raw. There are people comparing him to Haaland but heā€™s obviously not there yet. Heā€™s also massive, standing at 1.94 meters (6ā€™4), and is valued at ā‚¬8m according to transfermarkt

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That stinks. Well this thing is just gonna keep running and running now until he leaves.

2 Likes

Yeah I always wonder, what happened to make a ā€˜newsā€™ website exactly write what they wrote or are just paraphrasing rumours, to make it sound more clickbaity or serious. Would Kounde his agent just start shouting around anything that his client contacts him for to the public?

Fact is, heā€™s still hot property, rightfully so. But iā€™m not gonna take it as direct as that.

2 Likes

Next up, Ivan Perisic. Brilliant player in his prime. Now 32 years of age, still fine but not for the long future. Apparently not wanting to renew with Internazionale, and maybe due to Ivan Rakitic convincing him to choose for us. Sounds plausible and Iā€™m not against it. His left foot, is a thing of beauty that Iā€™d like to cheer for in Seville. And our leftwing is as dead as ever. Im not that up to date on his current form of recent years at Inter. You still think heā€™s an addition Jim?

4 Likes

Perisic is past his prime but heā€™s still an awesome player that could help us a lot for about 2-3 seasons. Letā€™s seeā€¦

3 Likes

Perisic is still a very good player. Works his arse off and has really adapted his game the last few years, not just as a Winger these days he has played as a Wing Back, a Left Back and up top when needed.

On a free / cheap deal for a year or two I wouldnā€™t be against it.

2 Likes

To me, Perisic is the rich manā€™s version of Ocampos.

3 Likes

He works a lot harder than Ocampos.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Ocampos works just as hard. Perisic plays more for his team, and will actually pass the ball. And heā€™s a better finisher.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Ocamposā€™ work ethic has ever been in question. It was pretty much his only redeeming quality last season haha

4 Likes

First season Iā€™d agree. Last season he seemed to play way too much for himself and not enough for the team.

1 Like

Juan Alvarez of River Plate is the newest rumor for potentially solving our striker issues in January. I never heard of him and never saw him play.

4 Likes

Heā€™s tearing it up with River Plate currently. 15 goals and 5 assists in 16 games.

Heā€™s definitely not ideal if we want to keep playing with a target man, but he definitely could get us goals. Can play anywhere up front, has played on both wings, as well as attacking midfield but his best position is striker.

I havenā€™t watched him play too much, but from looking at whoscored, he is a striker somewhat similar to Ben Yedder, at least a lot more like him than say En-Nesyri

7 Likes

About time we had a different option to a target man.

4 Likes

Attila Szalai seems to be going to Chelsea which means two things.

A. That means we arenā€™t getting him

B. Chelsea have most likely dropped out of the race for KoundƩ

4 Likes

ESPNFC is reporting that Man. United is considering Kounde this January despite his 80m release clause.

Take that with a grain of salt though. ESPNFC isnā€™t always the most reliable. In full disclosure, I just popped over there after checking NFL news :laughing:

1 Like