West Ham

Hi to you all. Im looking forward to visiting your lovely city on Thursday, Seville is one of my favourite cities ive ever visited.

One question, i have tried to buy tickets for my son and I but the website is saying its restricted by the club. Can anyone tell me when tickets are due to go on sale to the general public?

Thanks

3 Likes

From today on there are tickets for general public. You can buy them on the Sevilla site.

2 Likes

Hi i did try but got this coming up

1 Like

I can see the tickets, maybe you need to create account on the Sevilla site.

1 Like

The reason you can’t see the tickets is because you are using a UK Ip address.
You can try using a VPN service to fool the system and buy tickets. But there is no guarantee on getting in with them when you are asked to show your ID at the stadium.

3 Likes

Thanks ill try

1 Like

Thanks that worked, if anyone needs help on their trip to London let me know.

4 Likes

Tickets for West Ham away are on sale to Abonos (Socios Rojos y Bancos) on Sevilla website.

2 Likes

Would have loved to go to to this. Didn’t renew my membership this year though. :sweat_smile: Whoops.

Probably still time to renew as a Blanco, it’s pretty cheap :grin:.

1 Like

You are probably right, just really busy at the moment, just started a training course for a job promotion so trying to juggle that, plus my actual job, plus family life, plus football. :rofl: It’s all a bit crazy at the moment.

Thanks got mine sorted.

2 Likes

Don’t know why, just not very optimistic over this tie.

Our away form is pathetic as of late, and with Delaney suspended along with the injuries that we’re facing, I’m not sure that we’ll advance

2 Likes

I think it will be tough. We will find them hard to break down and they are rapid on the conter-attack. I can see us struggling to make an impression and getting caught as we press. i hope I am wrong, but it isn’t going to be easy. a 2 goal lead at home would be a dream.

3 Likes

Saw the highlights in their match vs. Liverpool - they had like 2-3 100% chances and were too unlucky not to convert them in goals.

They’re beasts on counters, but I’m sure our tactical genius will take care of that.

Other than that… fingers crossed and hope for the best!

2 Likes

But then again there are some comments over at their KUMB forum like: “They (Sevilla) struggled to get past Dinamo Zagreb and we’ve beaten them comfortably away” - totally neglecting the fact that they also LOST to that same Dinamo Zagreb at their very own home stadium.

3 Likes

Absolutely crucial that we get a win in the home leg and preferably by at least two goals, as I can see us struggling otherwise at their place.

Going to be a tight one. West Ham are a capable side.

4 Likes

So, who from here will be at the London leg?

4 Likes

I will be there, ticket bought & paid for.

5 Likes

Not jealous much.

2 Likes