West Ham

:rofl:

Respect for West Ham’s staff writer! Fortunately for them it’s not the final against us or it would’ve been something like this over at their boards: Sevilla - Inter (21 Aug 20) [3-2] | Page 10 | Forza Inter Forums

5 Likes

Oh my

7 Likes

I guess the best team won haha.

5 Likes

Lol what a time! So much anger from one Shend post. Some football fans are so easily triggered! :joy:

6 Likes

Even as an Inter fan, I found a lot of the stuff posted on that website vile… It was almost like it came from a Premier League club, wasn’t impressed with Inter after those posts and then them accusing Sevilla of cheating with the referee to win the Tournament. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Lamela should be available for the return match in London on 17th, hopefully - would be a boost for the team and he knows what to expect there well enough after playing for Spurs in EPL for several seasons.

Jarrod Bowen is their most in-form attacker at the moment and Antonio is still a threat with his power and physical play in and around the box. Their main attacking threat comes from set pieces and crosses, with their tall, strong players coached to block and interfere with the opponents (esp the GK) in the box to create space for an incoming header like Dawson or Soucek.

3 Likes

Lamela is not registered for the second part of Europa League.

4 Likes

This is true unfortunately.

2 Likes

Oh damn. That was a mistake from the club and Lope. And myself of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think at the time we thought he might be out a month longer than he currently looks like he will be.

1 Like

Just booked my trip.
Malaga - Stanstead 90e return :yum:
Arrive Stanstead 23:20 Wednesday 16th, overnight in the Hampton by Hilton at the airport.
Thursday take the train from the airport to Stratford stn, then a 10min walk to the Ibis hotel Stratford about a 20min walk to the stadium.
Return to Malaga Friday afternoon.

Only need my match ticket now and I’m sorted :grinning:

7 Likes

Great! I also hope to get tickets, so I’m waiting with plane tickets, but from Venezia there are 20 - 30€ plane tickets to London. I have plan to go on wednsday to Millwall match and then on thursday Sevilla.

5 Likes

Is the UK Peña doing a meetup?

3 Likes

I’m up for it if anyone is interested meeting up before the game.

For info.
Any tickets left for the home leg will go on sale to the general public from Tuesday morning if anyone wants to grab one.

GENERAL PUBLIC
All tickets will be nominative with ID/Passport number and full name
All seats not activated by members will go on sale on Tuesday 8th
Exclusive sale in Tribuna Baja Norte under member promotion
No sales or access to English fans will be allowed in Gol Norte and Gol Sur

4 Likes

Yeah, if I get tickets we can meet before game.

2 Likes

A pre-game meet would be great, for those of us going. Anybody on Spanish forums and know of a meeting point?

2 Likes

Do you mean in Sevilla or London?
I have not seen anything mentioned yet about where Sevilla fans will be gathering in London.

2 Likes

@Brian if we do a MM gathering within the year in Sevilla, is there any possibility to be all seated near each other? Let’s say in non-big matches, maybe it’s a bit easier for the tickets.

3 Likes

There is a spare seat next to me and 5 or 6 together at the end of the row this year that are not taken by season ticket holders. They go on public sale, so I get a new neighbour every match. maybe different next season.

3 Likes

If it’s not a busy game, I’m sure we can work out a deal with the team folks.

3 Likes