West Ham

Hi all. West Ham supporter looking forward to the match. A lot of whu have got tickets direct from Seville we was told that the side section was ok and entry wouldn’t be refused ? Is that true ?

West ham avoided buyinh behind the goals as respect to your fans and also i think Sevilla said they might not get in.

99% will want to just enjoy a lovely city and a new ground to visit. Should be a great trip. We will probably have 4,000 in the ground.

1 Like

Sxsimon64. I’m also whu and In seville for 4 days we got tickets a few days ago. I was jut a bit worried if they turn us away

1 Like

As you probably know , anyone using an UK ip address was blocked from buying tickets from the Sevilla site. I realise that fans got round this by using a vpn.
It will all depend on whether you are asked to show ID at the turnstile. Sometimes they do other times they can’t be bothered.
I have seen fans stopped and asked for ID on other European nights even with a borrowed season ticket simply because they looked foreign.
My advice would be to try and blend in, don’t turn up wearing shorts & flip flops, no colours just keep your head down and mouth shut until you are at your seat.
Once inside the ground you will not have any trouble from the Sevilla fans .

Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you. If you need any help in London. Not a problem just shout. Looking forward to a good game

5 Likes

Yeah best just keep your head down and not be lairy. Really looking forward to it, only there for one night but been to Seville a few times and its lovely.

3 Likes

Yes looking forward to visiting never been we arrive Wednesday morning

3 Likes

Nice one, a few west ham appear to be doing :poop: v Frankfurt

2 Likes

B.e.t…is

2 Likes

Any friendly pubs near the O stadium you can recommend for a pre match drink?

1 Like

Avoid the carpenters arms If you stay in Westfield shopping centre there are a few pub/food places
I use the cow on Sundays never seen any trouble and only 5 mins from ground. Let me know on the day where your close to and I would be glad to buy you a pint

4 Likes

I also bought ticket for the match today.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. I thought the shopping centre would be the best bet.

Around the Sevilla stadium you’re spoilt for choice, although might be best to avoid the ones behind the north goal (ticket office end) as this is where the, how shall we say… more boisterous fans gather.
Everywhere else you will be fine. If you want something a bit quieter there are some good places to eat & drink around the “Gran Plaza” just walk 2 mins up the main road (Av Eduardo Dato) keeping the stadium to your left, go past the lidl and just before the roundabout you will see a couple of bars with lots of tables outside, both have good food & drink at cheap prices for before & after the match.

4 Likes

Cheers that sounds ideal.

In Stratford depends what you like and how low you can go!. Like mentioned a few pubs nearer the ground are just West Ham bars which to be honest are alright of your west ham and with your mates.

Hackney Wick has a few bars and easy to get to the away end.

I go in the Refreshment Room on Stratford high rd normally. Its a bit of a dump, but you get served quickly and its normally full of middle aged blokes so no kids and safe for those who dont want any hassle.

3 Likes

We are staying in Tirana So only a short walk I think

3 Likes

I was about to ask you what had Tirana, the capital city of Albania have to do with Sevilla - but I guess it was a typo instead of Triana, a neighborhood in Sevilla.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: yes sorry

3 Likes

This is all too nice… West Ham sucks. haha Just kidding. Best of luck in your travels everyone. We hope you enjoy the city of Sevilla, the stadium, but not the game. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can’t promise all whu fans are this nice

5 Likes

It’s a bit of a long walk from Triana, jump in a cab it should only cost around 8-10 euros

3 Likes