West Ham

Anybody planning on going to West Ham away? Hopefully some Sevilla tkts available via SCF website? Don’t fancy being in with the Hammers!

2 Likes

Second Leg at West Ham is 17th March, and I’m on a weeks annual leave that week, I’m kind of tempted to go, but have never bought tickets from SFC before.

1 Like

Tickets in the Sevilla fans section for the 2nd leg will only be available to season ticket holders if previous years are anything to go on.

1 Like

Not even to Socios? I am a ROJO (not Abonado), and I was able to buy tickets for last night’s game in the Sevilla section, Guess it depends on allocation. I am going one way or another.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Grahamed ! Hopefully Sevilla can pack the stadium full of UK based Sevillistas.

What do we know about West Ham? Anyone on this forum fans of that club?

3 Likes

A shame if true but fair enough.

If you are a red member then you should be ok if we get enough tickets

4 Likes

I would have thought so Brian.

2 Likes

I was at West Ham a few weeks ago (my “other” team is Newcastle). They have gone off the boil of late, I really think we have too much for them, if we can get ahead in Sevilla, then I am not frightened of them in London. They were untidy against Newcastle, we can progress.

3 Likes

I also wanna go to the match, but I’m a white member only, so there is no chance?

2 Likes

I hope that the Hammers fans are a little more civilised these days than they were back in the 70’s when I last visited them at Upton park. :scream: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Are you in London? If I can get tickets as a ROJO, happy to try on your behalf if so

2 Likes

No, I’m from Slovenia… but there are really cheap plane tickets to London for the game. So I will probably go on the matchday or day before.

3 Likes

I’m in Malaga for the week and contemplating making the trip to see the game. Ive never been to the stadium before so wondering what the likeliness of getting a ticket from the ticket office/ticket touts is? Any idea?

3 Likes

Highly unlikely you’d get a ticket from the ticket office. There will be touts out on the day. Just be aware of where they’re selling the tickets for (area of the ground)

As long as it’s close in the first leg it should be a good game and a cracking atmosphere. We’ll have 60,000 sold out for the game.

2 Likes

Are you going to the game yourself Graham?

Hey Shend & Jim.
Your fame travels far and wide.

https://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=136731

7 Likes

Lurkers! haha

2 Likes

I hope to. I am certainly going to apply for tickets

1 Like

:raised_hands:t3:

1 Like