UCL R16 - 1st Leg: Sevilla FC v Borussia Dortmund [20/21]

what a shit corner that was

1 Like

Well we’re not gonna score if we can’t make a simple pass from a corner

1 Like

1-3. Who played that shit pass to Papu?

What are we doing?

1 Like

For goodness sake you can’t do that in a Champions League game against Haaland. Rakitic’s horrible pass it’s a goal every single day of the week

2 Likes

Ouch! We all over the place and they punishing us with ease.

2 Likes

I was praying we could get to half time before that happened again. Pathetic.

2 Likes

If we don’t get a second goal tonight it is game over for me. We have been terrible.

1 Like

I think if we concede another we can kiss this tie goodbye

1 Like

I love him but I have to question Rakitic tonight. Could possibly get the hook at half time, we need to regroup.

5 Likes

Yep it looks like a competition to big for us. On the plus side with can focus on la liga and Copa del Rey. Still very disappointing from us.

1 Like

Wow… can’t believe everyone is piss poor tonight. What the actual fuck happened?

4 Likes

Rakitic has to come off. We can’t get shit going forward and we are terrible defending the counter. I don’t understand why Carlos and Kounde haven’t shown up for this margue matchup. Too much press?

4 Likes

Aren’t we lucky we didn’t draw PSG? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He shouldn’t have started, along with Navas. Mistake from Lope, however, everyone was shit in the first half, from some it wasn’t even expected like Bono, Papu etc. Papu has done fuck all and a lot of mistakes.

Oliver and Munir to start the second half or we won’t score more than the lucky 1 goal from Suso.

1 Like

All those little mistakes we often did this season cost us big time tonight. You can’t get away with it against a team that attacks like that.

Thank God for halftime!

2 Likes

Is it really them? Contrary to my believe, but their midfield is completely overrunning ours. And our defense is the victim. Navas grabbing his thigh again, get him out and don’t play him if he’s not fit, period.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s a total shock though coming from 7 games without conceding or 9 last games conceding 1 goal to this. Just wow…

4 Likes

Bono has had nothing to do. The biggest problems are Navas holding the ball too much, Carlos getting taught a lesson once again by anyone that is more than a slightly above average striker, Rakitic has been crap then he sold Papu down the river with an absolutely appalling pass that they nicked for the third, and Papu himself has been abysmal.

Arguably Navas, Rakitic and Papu could be pulled after that shit show. Only two playing alright really are Jordan and Suso.

2 Likes

The only way we can save face and hope for something in the second leg is if we don’t concede more than this and score 2 more goals lol. Any other scenario and it’s bye-bye CL!

3 Likes