UCL MD5: Sevilla FC v Chelsea FC [20/21]

Why didn’t Oscar take the free kick?

1 Like

I don´t like any of the claims, the hand touches are extremely light, and there is no danger or pressure on the ball, its not limiting anything.

Idressi with the hip check. Def yellow there

1 Like

Boys look good, just need to find the final touch.

1 Like

Good header by Rekik, setting up a volley from Rakitic high and wide.

How do we feel about Alfonso’s performance? Hell of a stage for the kid, Champions League against Chelsea…

1 Like

Alfonso looking better with his feet and more calm then the one he is substituting for. The goal was not a problem either. A save with his feet, straight at him as well.
Good performance so far.

3 Likes

I think it´s all in Chelsea´s hands. They played well at the start, got the lead, and they have what they want and are more than happy to let us have some fruitless possesion and we are struggling to make real plays. Few chances came, like the set pieces but no actual danger yet.

We can easily get into the game as it is, curious what Lope is thinking. De Jong and Munir for sure.

Also Mudo has been lacking, and i didn´t even expect anything. Yet he saved Rudigers header off the line so I guess thats worth a bit.

3 Likes

We grew into the game, but i agree with @Enrico, no real danger.

2 Likes

Best shot for us so far, What a goal that would have Been Nemanja bending it slightly over. Good attack on the right wing with Navas and Oscar.

Wow what a ball by Navas!

2 Likes

Jup… that´s why some of you guys had Giroud up there as striker we should want.

What a class.

2 Likes

Damn it - terrible defending. Great finishing by a great striker. Gomez :frowning:

Jordan for Oscár
Ocampos for Idrissi
Koundé for Navas

Gomez should have came off. He adds nothing, but I guess Lopo never really cared to win this match so whatever.

I was just about to get out the novels I still have to read but it could be a game now with 25 minutes left.

We look even worse after the changes.

1 Like

This is not the Sevilla way. :frowning: :angry:

We look even worse at 0-3

Hat trick by the 34 year old that barely plays for this team now. Lopo and Sevilla should be embarrassed. :frowning:

1 Like