UCL MD2: Sevilla FC at F.C. Copenhagen [22/23]

These players really need slap in the face, it’s like a traffic queue of imprecisions, one after the other. In our favour the Danes don’t seem to have much precision either.

1 Like

I really like how En-Nesyri hit that ball. Straight impossible, but it’s the only thing his feet allowed.

Caught bits of that first half. We controlled possession but we did very little with it in the final third which is a familiar theme under Lope. Copenhagen probably had the better chances and we’re lucky not to be behind.

It’s got 0-0 written all over this which is no good I’m afraid, hope I’m wrong. It’s all a bit dull to watch which sadly isn’t a surprise.

2 Likes

Dopeytegui will do his juju with some outstanding changes that will leave us adoring his omnipotence during the second half. Guaranteed. (cough)

At min. 69 or 75 it’s Rafa Mir for Nesyri. According to the Lope play book.

A typical sort of performance we expect from this team under lope. We keep the ball well, look solid but just doing nothing with it. It reminds me of the games against all our champions league teams last season. They were all dull affairs and this no different.

I hope we can nick a goal to steal a precious win but again it’s a struggle. At least we look solid and they are clearly lacking quality as well.

We need to Oliver, Mir, papu and dolberg second half and go out to win this. Take more risks lope as a win is needed to improve morale and mood around the club. Let’s see.

1 Like

Really? Almost found the trailer on that through ball

How much longer do we have to suffer this intolerable football, personally I’m at the point of switching off.

1 Like

Dortmund pulling ahead in Manchester. Not that we care.

I agree. Just get this over with and let’s move on. This is painful to watch

2 Likes

Can you guys hear the sevillistas ♪ in the stadium? So loud for such a small minority

1 Like

It’s the same shit every game. We look decent for 20 or 30 minutes and the opposition realizes our punch is a weak one and they gain confidence throughout the rest of the match.

5 Likes

Great spot for a free kick. My stream is lagging, but that was Jordan straight simulating from a slip no?

I guess Rafa Mir is in the dog house now. I mean.

Nah I think he got the boot before he stubbed the ground. At first I thought he pulled a Messi.

No fucking way, Jordan… how low can we go? Seriously

1 Like

13 minutes left. We’ve had enough time to show we can do something but no.
#everybodyout

1 Like

Last one - Lope :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Man C now winning.

Very well deserved draw.