UCL MD2: Sevilla FC at F.C. Copenhagen [22/23]

Concise but accurate.

1 Like

They didn’t end up needing me. They found a Sevillsta in Denmark, so they went with him.

Literally making the floor shake. Nice fans!

3 Likes

Totally…they are making their presence known. Very loud…as a home player that pumps you up too. As a visitor it is a bit intimidating.

2 Likes

Good, positive start to the match. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Would be nice if people out wide could get a cross beyond the first defender though…

2 Likes

Horrendous foul against Carmona could easily have broken the leg.

1 Like

Looks like carmona is the only available station, we are so wastefull.

1 Like

Lovely hit from Telles there. Could have been insane.

2 Likes

Carmona shining more than any other player, Telles with a wicked shot, Isco looking OK but passes like he’s still in Madrid with lots of overlapping attackers that in our case just aren’t there.

As a whole Sevilla look quite good and in control, but can we withstand a lucky counter?

3 Likes

We look slow and uninspired except Carmona. That’s no control if you ask me. It’s fake control that Lope is famous for. Meanwhile best chance for Kopenhagen.

3 Likes

Granted but we’re digging out of a very big hole, we have much more possession, perspective required.

We’re so wasteful with the ball. Finding open players, but not creating anything.

2 Likes

Marko pulls a Bono!

2 Likes

So since we have a new right back… Can Navas transition back to rw? Haha

3 Likes

I would rather suggest that Navas transitions into head manager and that Lope becomes third GK.

5 Likes

I think we need to put in an actual RB. Carmona’s in good positions, but his ability on the ball is limited.

3 Likes

Almost two shots on goal. I think they feel it’s a 0-0 is good type of game again.

Classic Lope-ball isn’t it? Somewhat in control with good possession, but not really creating a lot. Some would even say a bit boring, but yeah… still 0-0, a few close calls for both sides.

2 Likes

Definitely boring. 200 out our passes are between Gudelj and Carmona.

Who knew an opponent’s best defensive strategy was to just let Sevilla have the ball?

We let ourselves down this half. It was almost too easy for Isco out there, but does anyone else feel like playing? Can we at least throw in Rafa who’s guaranteed to shoot on a 0% shot?

3 Likes