The Monchi's Men Podcast

Finally on Pandora - https://www.pandora.com/podcast/the-monchis-men-podcast/PC:44908?part=PC:44908&corr=podcast_organic_external_site&TID=Brand:POC:PC44908:podcast_organic_external_site

They are super slow to get listed.

2 Likes

Are you doing the podcast after every match now @ChrisLail ?

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join tomorrow, but it’d be nice to have Jim @SurreySevilla there.

1 Like

Sounds like you are going to be too pissed if we win on all those beers. :joy:

2 Likes

Tell me when and what I have to do and I will be involved.

I have listened to some of the poscasts, very good, especially with Monchi. The questions were very good and had Monchi thinking, good stuff.

3 Likes

Hey Chris,

I am really enjoying the podcast. For non-professionals you guys are doing great.

May I suggest introducing yourselves at the beginning so we know who’s who.
Also, perhaps an injury report of our players (and maybe the upcoming opponents as well) because this looks like an injury-heavy season for everyone.
And finally maybe a bit more detail on Lope’s tactics (for instance why he made a substitution, how the formation changed after substitution etc). Frankly the more details the better for me, I’m new to the game.

Keep up the good work,
Jeff.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. We’ll take that into consideration. We appreciate you listening.

1 Like

Thanks @TimSpence2 and @los_americanos we sure will try to do that. I do need to be more formal in the introductions. Edi and I just start talking and it’s like damn I forgot to say anything haha.

We would love to have you on sometime @TimSpence2 and @los_americanos to share your Sevilla stories.

1 Like

We’ll be meeting up here after the match: RingCentral Meetings

1 Like

I will keep an eye out.

New Episode is out

1 Like

Cor that was painful to listen to. :sweat_smile::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Hhahahahaha… did you edit out that booing thing? That was funny.

Otherwise a nice interview in overall!

1 Like

Yeah had to

2 Likes

You were great. Thanks for coming on.

4 Likes

@ShendM what is your actual name? I can’t go on calling you Shend forever. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s actually Shend Raul Garcia @ChrisLail :stuck_out_tongue:

No it’s Shend only, you’ve got it right.

5 Likes

podcast has been great guys. honestly, fantastic work.

6 Likes

Yep indeed that was a great podcast, it was almost professional level, and saying that because the only difference is you don’t have studio quality microphones, mixers etc.

4 Likes

Too many too many! haha

Thanks man. It is a lot of fun! We would love to have you join us sometime!

We are trying to get better every week. My mic is pretty good, but it is 10 years old at this point. Edi just got a new one and is sounding pretty good. The software we are using only records in mono; I need to investigate options on improving that. If we keep seeing the numbers climb we will invest a bit more in some proper equipment.

We would love to have as many of you on as possible. It’s a really easy setup and we are chill. I do a lot of editing to remove our mistakes so don’t worry about that. Just don’t say the word :poop: or you will get booed. :wink:

4 Likes