The Monchi's Men Podcast

Episode three is up! http://www.themonchismenpodcast.com/ This one is a must listen. We have Jeremy Howe on from the Monchi’s Men Twitter. He’s the co-creator of Monchi’s Men and drops some great history of the site. Come listen to find out why Jesus Navas is naked.

3 Likes

Any feedback on the podcast guys? Good, bad, ugly we are looking for as much feedback as possible. I know this last episode ran a bit long and we will try to keep it a little more concise going forward.

2 Likes

It’s quite nice, I like it. I will gladly be part of it from this Sunday, once a month or so would do it for me. However, you are doing some phenomenal work @ChrisLail and @Edinho

1 Like

Episode 4 is up with @ShendM joining us - Anchor - The easiest way to make a podcast

Please give a listen and share.

2 Likes

Anyone want to be the guest next week?

New Cast is up at TheMonchisMenPodcast.com Edi and I chat about the Osasuna match, the Krasnodar match, Ocampos and why we are ok with the yell and more.

2 Likes

@SurreySevilla we’ve mentioned you in last week’s podcast, let Chris know if you want to join next week and make it a once a month maybe like me - will be fun!

2 Likes

Ha I will have to listen. I will get involved at some point, unfortunately I was working yesterday on Late shift so wasn’t around.

3 Likes

So the latest episode is out. Also, we have a very very very special episode tomorrow that you will want to listen to. I’ll post here when I publish it.

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Highly recommended!! :grin:

3 Likes

So we made two different versions of this one. Monchi visits the podcast. This one is edited with the English questions that we added after the interview was finished. Hopefully the editing is enjoyable.

We also did an episode with the raw Spanish only interview.

Please let us know what you think!

5 Likes

Amazing guys! So great that you got to speak to the man himself, and that you got some of our questions answered.

What a special place Monchi’s Men is!!! :clap:t3::grin: Vamos mi Sevilla!!! :white_heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Jim. Did you like his answer to your question? haha

Also, did you guys like that format with the translations? I tried my best to get him to do it in English, but he didn’t feel comfortable.

1 Like

Yes mate, I didn’t realise he had a shoulder injury to be honest. I don’t think in this day and age he would have retired, you see players come back now from injuries that 20 years ago they would be career ending.

I don’t think you would see someone hand him a sporting director job either. haha

1 Like

I would be intrigued one day to know why they thought this guy who was just a back up goalkeeper was the man they wanted to entrust with overhauling the clubs scouting and canters systems.

They must have seen something in him, it is a pretty huge leap.

Yeah not sure. He hints on it in the Masterclass videos. I think Roberto Ales (sp) saw that he bled Red and White and they were in such a bad way, why not try something different?

1 Like

I haven’t seen those videos.

Well worth it. 13 episodes around 13 minutes each with English subtitles.

1 Like