Summer 2024 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

I know Valles was awesome, he carried my fantasy squad.

That would be awesome, Garcia is great, he had a down season for him but he is normally a rock. Kirian was good, the coach can bring him.

Saúl Coco from Las Palmas — contract ends in 2025, with reported €5m market value.

It’s the usual thing to get linked to players from the team you’re getting a new coach from, but we’ve been linked to Coco in the past.

2 Likes

for 5 millions… fkin good move

2 Likes

Peque Fernandez (Racing Santander) — 21yo attacker on last year of contract, with release clause at €4M after Racing failed to make the playoffs for promotion. Peque has 18g (2nd highest) & 3a this season.

Rumoured to be sought after by many clubs. He is previously coached by Pimienta in their ex-Barça B days, so maybe there’s some pull there. (Unless that’s the only reason why this rumour exists. :skull:)

I also saw Fernando Serrano (@OrtsSVQ) tweet this as an “exclusive”, so that’s kind of a red flag. :weary:

4 Likes

I keep seeing connection with Ansu Fati. Sounds like people want to see him come to Sevilla on loan and have one last chance to prove himself to Barca before they completely write him off.

2 Likes

Fati Yen Isaac Ocampos front line sound cool

3 Likes

If Fati ends up coming, it’s looking more like a dry loan deal, where the player is guaranteed to leave afterwards.

I was always indifferent about this kind of loan deal, but we’ve regressed so much as a club that perhaps we need this. There’s no other way we’ll get a player of this caliber, so getting Ansu for a whole season can be a stop-gap until (hopefully) our situation improves the following season.

From the rumours so far, it’d be really nice to get young & creative (and Spanish) talent like the ones mentioned in Arribas & Peque.

6 Likes

In 2005-06 Sevilla acquired Poulsen and Palop on free transfers plus Saviola on loan for a year. That’s the sort of magic we need to find again.

5 Likes

That was Monchi tho… :disappointed:

4 Likes

Don’t write off Orta just yet. I’m not so convinced he’s trash…first window was Monchi’s fault for weird departure drama, then last season was actually he first hand at things. I dunno, but in my view this is his first real opportunity to make a project. With no budget, granted, but Monchi and the real deal types can make the magic even without money.

Fingers crossed for Orta.

Looking at you, @frogusmaximus

4 Likes

Monchi and del nido senior in their prime

2 Likes

Oliver Torres is set to sign for Mexican side Monterrey on a free transfer joining Tecatito.

5 Likes

And Sergio Canales :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bozenik rumours keep coming back.

Oh god. please god, no. Nooooooo.

3 Likes

Yeah can’t see this. 3 goals since January, doesn’t seem like he could step up and be a number 1 striker in La Liga. We would be going from a thoroughbred to a donkey.

2 Likes

I see Bozenik as a low risk, backup option to Isaac. Not sure of his playstyle, but perhaps a different profile as well. He might not even be the one we end up with, but i think we should make this type of signing to compete with Romero. And if we still have Lukebakio, the coverage at striker would already be adequate.

1 Like

It turns out both Delaney & Augustinsson will not remain with Anderlecht, as the club cannot cover their salaries.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/pablordgz18/status/1794798005247488388

You cannot question the masses. They know the score.

Single handedly took Leeds down.

Wanted Bielsa out so he could have more control over transfers as Bielsa kept rejecting his dreadful suggestions - Deli Alli, Van der BeeK etc - picked out Marsch who had failed miserably in his last post and was shown to be utterly incompetent, stuck with Marsch when it was clearly not working and other than Raphinha, wasted 250million on absolute crap players, a sum of money that should keep any team in the PL.

But yeah, carry on believing.

5 Likes

José Luis Silva announced his departure from the team. He’s been our goal keeping coach for the last 10 years.

2 Likes