Summer 2024 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

The only potential risk is that he can be snatched for free from another team next season, depending on his performance here - and we won’t make a dime out of it.

But the fact that Saul has accepted a salary cut to join us, means he really wants to play here - otherwise he would’ve gone to Arabia or similar already. Money doesn’t seem to be an issue for him right now, it’s about proving to others (and himself of course) that he still got it… maybe thinking of playing for Spain in the WC 2026?

Anyway, still better than not having Saul at all :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

David Garcia (CB) of Osasuna added to the rumor list. The asking price from Osasuna (10 million euros) is out of reach for us… the management is trying to bring down the sum to around 6 million for us to be able to sign him.

3 Likes

At first glance, this transfer window is looking much better than the recent ones when we actually ‘had money’ to spend and were better off financially.

Weird…

3 Likes

I love Garcia! Ten is too much at this point of his career though.

Is this the year we see Ocampos make the switch to fullback?

7 Likes

Should be the real focus for Lucas indeed. We need more delicate and effective play up top. And use his power more on the sides. But likely in a Pimienta 4-3-3 its seems really hard to fit in.

Also every player says they will step down to wherever is necessary but there is ego involved and with Lucas for sure as well. Thus I don’t see it happening too soon.

Also we gotta see what’s the role of Peque gonna be. On the wing but playing inwards or attacking midfield, if he’s ready at the level to begin with of course.

I do share the same sentiment as Shendm, more adequate and decisive business than many other years. Means we got a good long preseason to fully prepare and just that is a good prospect already.

Still think Ejuke and Peque are a both a bit of a wildcard. But both have their own strengths that we need, and if they feel they can contribute something we don’t have, it only helps builds their role and feeling of neededness in the team. My gut feeling is positive here.

5 Likes

Bryan Gil added to the rumor list. The ‘plan’ is to loan him for 1 season with a buy option for 6 million euros.

3 Likes

Uzuni? Please no!

1 Like

It´s encouraging so far that Sevilla are getting things done in short order, time will tell if they’re all good choices. I was dreading this market but I’m feeling a bit more confident that we’re really doing a serious re-build.

6 Likes

I make no friends with this…but its ok for me.

Jordan, Januzaij, Delaney, Augustinsson, ok…but please an offer for Ocampos too.

Most Overrated Player in Offense for me!

3 Likes

Showman, Angry when he is out, uneffktive in the offense…!

1 Like

The numbers don’t lie, but they do say maybe he should drop back and play as a fullback.

1 Like

Numbers lie all the time, you tried to justify getting Bozenik by numbers, while not having seen any minute of his actual play :joy:

Why is Ben Yedder popping up on my twitter all of the sudden? Is there a rumor he is coming back?

He gave his goodbye message today to Monaco is all that I saw.

1 Like

Looks like Yen is leaving, whether it is to Roma or Fenerbahce is TBD

2 Likes

He probably needs the sign on bonus to help make up for his debts :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I tried to get through to the article that explained what happened, but it was locked behind a paywall on L’Equipe. From what i gathered, he’s been setup by the people who were handling his finances. I still need to confirm this for myself cause it might be what WBY’s side is claiming.

1 Like

He’s had allegations of sexual misconduct floating around for years, hasn’t he?

August 2023.

Prior stuff was for tax offenses.

We didn’t have much detail on the case, but a recent article went in depth about the situation.