Summer 2024 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

A ton of what I’m reading right now suggests WBY is making a return. Any info contrary to this out there right now?

These guys came up with this team, over a month ago. They certainly got Sergio Ramos wrong but got Peque and WBY

1 Like

I have zero time for anyone guilty of sexual misconduct, so I’m torn here. I don’t truly understand what it is that Ben Yedder is accused of, so I’ll withhold judgement for now.

All that being said, the potential combination of Isaac and Ben Yedder up top is juicy.

3 Likes

At 33, do we think WBY is still capable of being the prolific striker he was for us in his first spell?

1 Like

If it happens yes he will be prolific. He’s smart, better positioner and way more technically gifted then our previous ones. Especially with a partner like Isaac, who makes anybody partnered in a two man front with him better.

4 Likes

If he is innocent, sure, give him a chance if he’s cheap enough and hope he still has it, if he’s guilty…stay as far away from him as possible

2 Likes

What if he is guilty but paid the girl off so no one will ever know if he was or not?

3 Likes

He’s worth a try on a two year contract, I’m sure there’s still plenty of talent there. Personally, I’d look forward to see him in the Sevilla kit again.

3 Likes

So if you dont know, why go from the worst side.

Rich and famous people get taken advantage of all the time, and you are all clueless about the actual depths of the case. Feel free to be blaming, and demonizing him tho.

I think he was just posing a question, not taking sides.

1 Like

Posing a question sure, but I will always take the females side until proven not guilty, especially when a rich and powerful person is involved!

5 Likes

You might have missed the conversation before, couple people in the blame boat bandwagon while having read a media slur.

Innocent until proven guilty, is as it should be.

Or innocent until proven you can offer as much money to make it go away. Semantics.

1 Like

“media slur”

1 Like

Imagine quoting BBC, ironically the media slur machine of The UK indeed.

Guilty on charge lol.

So would you like me to quote the other gazillion articles that can be found by a quick Google search?

1 Like

That’s exactly how media works indeed. Good job Chris. Trial by media in full effect.

Quote the CNN one too please.

He isn’t allowing it to go to trial. Would you pay someone 1.6 million Euros if you were innocent?

2 Likes

This is an unfortunate side effect of the pendulum swinging too far. Let me say, yes, all accusations should be investigated and when there is merit (i.e. evidence), the claims should be pursued by the justice system, full stop. However, over the past couple of decades, more and more trials have been occurring in the media. Often there is not sufficient evidence to criminally pursue claims and instead the media will flip the (US/Euro) standard of innocent till proven guilty on its head, resulting in claims torpedoing careers before the claims have been validated. I am sure there is a good percentage of those that are verifiably true, but there are also some that are not, and we should not have thrown the baby out with the bathwater…innocent until proven guilty. With this in mind, yes I understand why some people pay for a problem to go away, and I can also see how some will see them as guilty no matter what.

As to WBY, he is not in prison, so I am going to assume the Monacan/French justice system does not have sufficient evidence to lock him up. This is not the 50s/60s, cameras and recording devices are everywhere. It is easier than ever to obtain evidence.

4 Likes

If you think they won’t drain your millions more afterwards or threaten you otherwise. Some might pay. Either way your still clueless and just echoeing noise from the moral donkey your sitting on.