Summer 2023 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

Not official; nothing announced.

2 Likes

Carlos Soler would be a dream transfer in my opinion.

3 Likes

Sevilla never fails to hit where it hurts damn near every summer. Not only did we not expect such an end to the season, but for Monchi to be the 1st departure?!

Just get me Quincy Promes and all is forgiven :eyes:

4 Likes

Well at least Monchi tied up Bade before leaving. Kind of a farewell gift.

And sadly I reckon no more signings are coming until a new DoF is appointed.

Update:

Mbappe has said he will not extend his contract past 2024, so PSG will look to sell him now to avoid losing him on a free. This is the chance weā€™ve been waiting for, with Real having exhausted their reserves on Bellingham, Barca being unable to afford anything more than a pittance and Atletico being nowhere near the style he wants itā€™s time for Sevilla to step up.

They just need to do this:

1. Sell or terminate the contracts of everyone save Rakitic, Bono, Navas, Acuna, Ocampos, Bade and Fernando. With Mbappe on board Sevilla can put three planks of wood on the pitch and still win with his quality and Mendilibar training the squad to spray every through ball conceivable to Mbappe.

2. Mortgage RSP and everything in it, use Estadio de La Cartuja as the homestand before :poop: does. The mortgage is only temporary, Mbappe shirt sales and the sponsorships along with the prize money will have Sevilla getting everything back in no time.

Now all Sevilla needs is a competent DoF to persuade the petulant Mbappe his future lies in sunny Sevilla . . . wait a minute.

3 Likes

Brazillian media Gazeta Esportiva are linking Sevilla with young Corinthians CB Murillo, with a first bid having been rejected. A valuation of at least ā‚¬15 million is wanted by the Brazillians.

Also reports of interest in Iranian striker Mehdi Taremi from Porto. Heā€™s already 30, so not sure if thereā€™s be much resale value in his signing.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard the Murillo rumor earlier in the summer, so itā€™s possible

6 Likes

Alfredo Morelos linked with us again.

4 Likes

In Turkey right now, glad to see Rafaā€™s found something to do when not playing :person_in_tuxedo:

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t trust him working there or managing that storeā€¦ the store would be bankrupt in a month or two.

3 Likes

Given heā€™s not played much football in Glasgow of late, Mendi will need to put him through quite the Hell Week to get him match fit

3 Likes

Oh stop it!

1 Like

Forreal, watch Rafa score 18+ goals playing for Celta Vigo next season.

4 Likes

Yā€™all seeing these Sergio Ramos rumors? You think thereā€™s anything to them?

1 Like

Any reason why Marca is listing Gattoni under ā€œrumorsā€ for SevillaFC and not as already signed? So confusedā€¦then again, Marca is pretty pathetic at itā€™s primary job of journalism.

Where do you all track Sevilla and La Liga other than MM Forum? (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I have found the local sevillano daily newspapers to be disappointing, but I do follow the socials of some of the randos like ElDesmarque and Colina de NerviĆ³n, but would love to keep building my sources of both rumor mill and legit news.

2 Likes

I assume theyā€™ll bring him on as coach and PiquĆ© on as sporting director.

1 Like

Google Alert

1 Like

Yā€™all hear the rumor of Mallorca interest in signing Tecatito? Canā€™t say it doesnā€™t make some sense for them and for him, but not sure Iā€™m ready to part ways with him

1 Like

Nope, he is signed and will arrive July 1st right now. His team was trying to extend throughout the end of their season, but it doesnā€™t look like it has happened.

2 Likes

Where did you see that? I donā€™t see a single rumor for him going anywhere but Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Nah there was something about him talking to Navas about retiring in Sevilla.

Iā€™ve also heard MLS and Saudi.

2 Likes