Summer 2023 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

https://www.transfermarkt.us/transfers/transferrekorde/statistik?saison_id=alle&land_id=0&ausrichtung=Torwart&spielerposition_id=&altersklasse=&leihe=&w_s=&plus=1

Looking at TM, the closest examples I can find are:

Francesco Toldo (age 29) - 01/02 - Fiorentina to Inter - 26.5 M Euros
Mendy (28) - 20/21 - Rennes to Chelsea - 24M
Patricio (30) - 18/19 - Sporting to Wolves - 18M
Bravo (33) - 18/19 - Barcelona - Man City - 18M
Navas (32) - 19/20 - Real Madrid to PSG - 15M
Cech (33) - 15/16 - Chelsea to Arsenal - 14M

5 Likes

Spurs apparently want David Raya from Brentford. Villa have Emi Martinez so not sure about that one. Have been talks about Inter selling Andre Onana for ā‚¬40-50m so they would be on the look out for a new keeper for sure in that case.

I wonder how much Manchester United would be willing to sell Dean Henderson for? :thinking:

Onana, Inter to Man United
Bono, Sevilla to Inter
Henderson, Man United to Sevilla.

Transfermarkt has Henderson valued at ā‚¬22m. Nottingham Forest want to start talks about a permanent deal, surely offering him Champions League football (and not a constant relegation battle!) would be appealing?

2 Likes

ah this is useful context. thanks for digging Chris!

4 Likes

Well I guess my long shot dream of us getting Messi is out. At least he is not returning to Barca. He is going to dominate in Miami.

3 Likes

Looks like Badeā€™s transfer will go through this week. The 12 million buy option executed.

9 Likes

Lovely!!!

2 Likes

According to The Hard Tackle, the Premier League side are preparing to offer Gil as part of a player-plus-cash deal for Yassine Bounou.

The deal, as a whole, is said to be worth in the region of ā‚¬30m, and Sevilla could look to sell Bono this summer, with the Moroccan having lost his place as first-choice goalkeeper to Marko Dmitrovic.

4 Likes

This is a tricky one. Sure Mendi favored Dmitrovic in the league matches, but Bono was, undisputedly, the best goalkeeper of the two in every aspect. He had his ups and downs during the season, but I doubt Dmitrovic couldā€™ve done what Bono did in EL with Sevilla.

Now, if Mendi keeps playing Dmitrovic in the league and Bono in Europe (CL, EL etc.) - not sure how Bono would feel about this and he might want to leave. Both are good gkā€™s, itā€™s just that Bono gives us a lot more confidence when heā€™s in the goal.

8 Likes

Was going to comment on that same lineā€¦ Not sure who missed the fact that Bono was never going more than a couple weeks without a huge match this yearā€¦

4 Likes

Spurs tryna lose on yet another player swap deal?? And again involving Bryan Gil? Must be nice to take ā‚¬20M+ Ls on transfers without skipping a heartbeat.

6 Likes

That club bro.

1 Like

And then in 2024, they send us Bono back on loan. Iā€™m starting to become a fan of Spurs. Like a sugar daddy for little old Sevilla

8 Likes

Yeah lol, itā€™s when you have two accounts. One you like and one you give no shits about and you are trying to feed your favourite account without being too suspicious but honestly it shows through on all sides.

Weā€™ll call Spurs our satellite club.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with you and @RyanMooreā€¦ Not playing in the league to me wasnā€™t a big deal.

3 Likes

AcuƱa to AtlƩtico?

Well at least It should be a decent fee (famous last words)

But probably our best player :sob:

4 Likes

First signing of the summer:

https://www.marca.com/futbol/sevilla/2023/06/09/6483084822601d26758b4621.html

BadƩ signed until 2027!

8 Likes

Pedrosa?

ā€œTransfer worth around ā‚¬30Mā€, Gil is worth ā‚¬12M according to Transfermarkt, so that would include a fee of at least ā‚¬15M.

If you combine all transfers, this would mean we got:
-ā‚¬40M (25 + 15)
-29 years old Lamela

For:
-32 years old Bounou
-1 year Bryan Gil loan (0,5 years to Valencia - 0,5 years to Spurs)

6 Likes

So Bono = Gil & 40M+ & Lamela?
Iā€™d gladly take that.
Maybe next year weā€™ll get Bono back & 40M for Bade :laughing:

3 Likes

The board need to keep Acuna if itā€™s lower than 20M.
Thereā€™s no point to sell our best player for 10M which probably serious hamper our chance of top 4 finish next season.

6 Likes