Summer 2023 - Sevilla FC Transfer Rumors

Eden Hazard anybody? :eyes:

1 Like

Nahā€¦he is on a downward trajectory in his career. We have enough old players and his wages will be too high.

4 Likes

yah, id be a no as well. dont think we want past their prime guys with big egos and enormous wages (see Isco).

4 Likes

Iā€™d maybe take a chance with him. We could resurrect his career. Wouldnā€™t be the first time. Lots of players donā€™t work out at Real.

3 Likes

Ted Lasso Fuck No GIF by Apple TV

1 Like

Perhaps Hazard is the kind of chance an ā€œeliteā€ team is better positioned to take. Weā€™ve been burned twice recently with Martial & Isco, both not working for different reasons, under different circumstances.

We donā€™t need that kind of gamble, but i feel we need someone that can raise the level. Similar to what Nasri brought.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve been kinda burned with Nasri too. He got a stupid red because of uncontrollable ego and anger vs. Leicester in a crucial CL match, leaving us in a very bad situation.

4 Likes

ā€œSemi-burnedā€ :sweat_smile: ā€“ but youā€™re right. He admitted tho that his mind was gone since January that year when a suspension was imminent for that Drip Doctors scenario.

3 Likes

What about Cucurela, heā€™s for sale

1 Like

Chelsea might want to recoup some of the massive fee they paid for him. Chelsea have other players they want to get rid of such as Ziyech to continue the Morocco connection or the ultimate reclamation job - Bakayoko.

1 Like

Probably out of our price range, but a player I have always liked. He is kind of a man without a position though. Not good enough defensively and not good enough offensively. Only 24 though, so has time to improve either way.

1 Like

Ramos is now a free agent. The annual, ā€œwould youā€ question is now on the table.

1 Like

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Would you piss on him if he was on fire? Hard pass.

2 Likes

Might be a very unpopular opinion here, butā€¦ Hell yeah I would take him in a heartbeat!

5 Likes

He acted very disrespectful to the fans in a few games. However, I read on the internet he had a good season. Maybe for cheap wages, give him a crack. Imagine how he could help Nianzou and the other young CBs.

1 Like

I always hear that thereā€™s been beef between him and the club. But the only thing Iā€™ve heard is fans being disrespectful to him. I have no idea what has gone down between the two

3 Likes

Yeah, I generally donā€™t like him or his attitude, but I also think thereā€™s a piece of it thatā€™s unfair. He left quite young. But then again, so did Reyes and we received him with open armsā€¦

But yeah, there is approximately 0.1% chance of that deal happening. The fans HATE Ramos. This is not a small group of ultras that donā€™t like him. Pretty much everyone hates him. At least, thatā€™s my unscientific view. Wish I had a survey to back it up, but there were even tifos back in the day calling him a hijo de p#ta.

7 Likes

Villa, Spurs and Inter sniffing around for Bono. Weā€™re after a fee of between Ā£17-Ā£22m apparently.

3 Likes

hmmmm i wouldā€™ve liked at least 30m USD, but maybe thatā€™s not realistic for a 32 y/o keeper?

2 Likes