Summer 2022 Transfers Conversation

This is wild to me. They finished 2nd in a season where the league was over early. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in La Liga again.

3 Likes

Luuk De Jong back to PSV, fee is 4m. 96 games and 14 goals for us.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s decent deal, rumours were even 5-6m but it’s done at least, and we got space for salary and a new good striker. Just saw the principle agreement. For PSV in the dutch League his home, he will be great. Was of good value and will always remember those headers in the Europa League.

6 Likes

Luuk “Big Game” De Jong. Always appeared to carry himself in a professional manner. I feel we didn’t get the most out of him, but he still delivered in important moments.

4 Likes

Good player, needed better service to his head and not his feet. I’m glad he’s not going to Mexico.

These Italians messing w my emotions. They keep saying we making an attempt for Luis Alberto.

The latest: Óliver Torres + 15m for Luis Alberto

I wouldn’t mind Monchi making this move, but it’s so unlike him to make a signing like this with no future resale value.

3 Likes

He still has rest value tho, for 3 years at least, but you’re right it’s more like an investment into having a Sevilla known high level creative mid for the next couple of seasons to have some stability. Because if we only get those new youngsters mids we can’t be certain. I think it’s a good deal as well. For someone with potential to hit double numbers in goals and assists and help be more goal focused.

2 Likes

As expected, Lazio not interested in players, just wants the transfer fee of €25M.

If we’re serious, i could see it dragging until Lazio lowers their demands, but they’re a tough team to deal with regardless.

Shall we go for Dybala then? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Luis Alberto is too old for 25m, there is Isco one year older for free or Aouar (24years old) for similar or even less.This are three serious rumours for our creative midfielder.

3 Likes

This one. 1-yr left on contract and can play a similar role to Luis Alberto — either in a 4-3-3 or behind the striker. Depending on what reports you believe, he’s refused an offer from Roma and is holding out to come here.

2 Likes

Bernardeschi… Depay? Come on now…

Luis Sinisterra being rumoured from Feyenoord to be on his way to Sevilla or Leeds…

An other rumoured candidate for our midfield Joa Palhinha to Fulham 22m.

Meanwhile Betís fishing in the Brazilian market so far. Luiz Felipe (free transfer) and Luiz Henrique (8m)

1 Like

I know its early in the market but I would love to see us sign someone soon. I want something to be excited about.

I would take Depay in a heartbeat, but wages…

1 Like

Palhinha is quite good. Sinisterra seems to be closer to Leeds than here, but anything can happen. I don’t know much about him.

As @User1115 - bring on the signings already!

4 Likes

Probably yes, PL always more decisive and vigorous with their money.`

The bottom tier teams also probably learned that the moment can be their advantage. If they wait too long they will end up with some left over Rusescu’s

and Bernardeschi doesn’t get me hyped up either, I would fold on Depay as well. Good player but don’t think he’s good for the collective.

3 Likes

Marcao is very close to signing… although it has been this way for a couple of weeks now.

2 Likes

Kounde’s former club Bordeaux have been relegated to the National 1 after punishment by the French football regulator. I don’t know anything about their current lineup or youth ranks, but I wonder whether there are any future Koundes able to be picked up on the cheap?!

1 Like

Anyone got Monchi’s WhatsApp in case he wasn’t in the loop on this? Wouldn’t want him to miss out on some Girondins bargains…

2 Likes

Yes, I also think it’s absurt.

But, if Monchi somehow pulls a Maradonna 2.0, that man would be a mad marketing genius. If he comes, he brings millions of new eyes to Sevilla games. This would give Sevilla the forgein exposure they’re lacking for a club of this stature and many more eyes watching Sevilla games. This results in more forgein fans, more sponsor money, more shirt sales money, more seats/tickets money and probably the other players in the squad get a higher transfer value due to new found name recognition. Forget about all the on-field, dressingroom and strategic stuff, he will cost a lot, but I think he would provide loads of value to the club marketing wise.

To help myself out of my own fantasy world: he would probably rather stay mad in Manchester than join the club he scored most of his professional goals against, hahaha.

3 Likes