Summer 2022 Transfers Conversation

In that case I’d take Dest or Trincao, then buy a decent replacement with the transfer money.

2 Likes

Same here. We need to move on now. It’s only going to unsettle the whole club if he continues to stay with constant speculation and multiple clubs linked with him. He’s a great player but it’s time to sell for the right price and move on and replace him.

3 Likes

After the reveal that Koundé is on the Barca shopping list the sports report on TV today went through all the Sevilla sales to Barca … Alves €38m … Keita €14m … Adriano €9.5m … Vidal €14m … Rakitic €18.5m … Lenglet €35.9m and it came to the conclusion it would have been better to get Monchi under contract.

5 Likes

haha right!

3 Likes

We’re linked w/ Houssem Aouar from Lyon, who has 1-yr left on his deal, as well as a possible 2nd chance for Anthony Martial. {Estadio Deportivo}

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be completely opposed to this as long as he reduces his wage.

We’ve all seen what he can do, a couple years ago he was a monster, and he’s still relatively young.

If he can reduce his wage by a decent amount, and if we are patient with him I think he could find his old form

2 Likes

I really don’t want Martial here next season, on the wing I would want Asensio, if it is a realistic option. Otherwise Guedes would be really great.

For the central defender I saw rumours about Demiral, he is the best option of all rumoured to us this summer. Juventus are open to selling him, but probably there are a lot of clubs that want him.

5 Likes

One of the top comments on a Aouar video on youtube is that Lyon fans are glad to sell him and say he doesn’t put in the effort, lacks shot power and mentality to contribute to the team. Didn’t develop as much as his younger promise told 2-3 years ago. I compared him before with Fekir. But it feels like a similar case and really averse of Lope. It always depends on what the player is willing to put in arriving at a new club. But normally I think it’s stimulating so I don’t necessarily think its bad. Also how they arrive for example, remember Hazard after making a 100m transfer appearing with belly and poor physique at his new club. Or talking about Rusescu who looked in bad shape to begin with. I just want dedicated players who believe and aim higher. If out of the negociations Monchi gets that feeling from Aouar and we buy him, I believe he will be great.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @JakobJarc

2 Likes

Hace tres anos! Happy anniversary!

1 Like

Defensive names being rumoured:

Kim Min-Jae, Fenerbache, 25. According to Fifa this guy is a speed demon for a defender. Never bad. Also 1.90m. Big man.
Alderete, Hertha BSC, 25, played a good year with Valencia. Didn’t specifically pay attention to him, but I feel he’s quite aggressive, filling his card collection up to a decent amount last year. But none of the red ones so he’s a quality collector, so not that bad either.

2 Likes

Monchi promising some news (most likely signings) first week of July, as said before after june 30th. The season officially ends, the financial books are ´cleaned´, and contracts are over.

some insiders claim it´s gonna be Alfredo Morelos, for the I don´t know how manied time.

The aggresive, worker type, Lope wants to have the defense start at the striker position we know that :joy: Also if Nacho from Real joins us, it would be the most Lope transfer I can imagine.

3 Likes

Headline, “French defender feels that a move to Barcelona will boost his chances of featuring in the world cup.”

Uhh you have started like the last three or four windows.

3 Likes

France’s CB department is very competitive… it will be very very difficult to get into a starter spot for Kounde even if he goes at Barca and performs well there.

However, he is already getting called up for the NT and starting in some matches so I don’t think there will be any problem to get called for the WC 2022 should he stay here and continue playing well.

Season 22/23 fixtures here

2 Likes

Easy 12 out of the first 4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AS reporting that Munir has turned down an approach from LAFC, who offered €4 million to Sevilla for him. The player’s more interested in moving to France than farther afield.

Lots of ‘cleaning’ needs to be done and proper reinforcement should arrive for the fans to have at least a bit of optimism for the next season.

Is Marcos Senesi the answer to replacing Kounde?

1 Like

Really don’t think it’s that easy, really not a player you just replace. He´s just exceptional and more than compensated for a standard defender. His anticipation, agility and atletics combined with strength and superb technique and even in attacking position there really is not just a plug and play substitute to be found. We will have to be lucky to find a good fit, I think Senesi and Kim min jae can do it in different but acceptable ways. Eventhough it’s just a feeling and I trust in Monchi and their profiles.

3 Likes