Summer 2022 Transfers Conversation

Honestly not a huge fan of that Luis Suárez. However, I do think it would be entertaining if we manage to sign BOTH Luis Suárez-es this summer, and have to come up with new nicknames to clarify which one is playing each match.

“Luis Suárez passes to Luis Suárez back to Luis Suárez, saved by the goalkeeper and the follow up touch by Luis Suárez…GOOOOOOOOL by Luis Suárez!”

4 Likes

:rofl:

The best part is, we could get both on a free. Suarez of Granada because of the relegation clause and Suarez of Atletico because his contract expires this June 30th and he didn’t renew.

Sounds good to me because it leaves more money for buys - But I don’t expect 'Luis Suarez the 1st to have much more career in front.

Always remember what Tim stand for … Trust in Monchi

4 Likes

USMNT midfielder Tyler Adams on the radar of Sevilla of LaLiga haha

2 Likes

We can bring back Denis Suarez too while we are at it. He’s rumored to be on his way out of Celta.

Suarez to Suarez to Suarez

4 Likes

Maybe after a couple of whiskeys, if they start doing the for fun business and create a “theme” instead of “team” and add Damian and Mario Suarez as well. We needs some extra defenders anyway, we don´t care about age anyway.

4 Likes

My favorite part is “the dynamic but often injured American midfielder may be moving from Germany to Spain on a transfer.”

Seems like a smart buy.

1 Like

I do like the Saúl Ñíguez rumour Shendm. Always a good threat for scoring as well as central or relatively defensive mid, great skill and shooting. I was very impressed when he first got into the Spanish team and was really jealous of Atletico. Scored some really spectacular goals as well (some screamers or that one vs Bayern god damn). If they want to get rid of him, we should open our arms. Really good age, could a be nice centre piece for the next 5 years. We need to heavily invest in the midfield, so him, Fofana, and Enzo Fernandez are great names. Adams could be a good promise as well, but don’t know him and the injuries are good for natural rotations let’s say that :wink: But dynamic mids, box to box, with power and speed are necessities.

3 Likes

Can we afford a player like him? Market value has dropped sure, but I can’t imagine Atleti selling to us at a discount.

Would y’all trust a Gio Simeone? Or is it a case of a “one-season wonder” type player?

1 Like

I saw the tweet and was like… Hmmmm

1 Like

I’m mixed on it. He’s done well this season, but i don’t trust Serie A numbers anymore. They’ve forgotten how to defend over there. I feel as if Rafa Mir would score 20+ goals playing for Sassuolo.

2 Likes

Apparently Oliver Torres wants to leave. I don’t see a problem here, I hope we get about 10-15m. We already know that we need to rebuild the midfield positions.

He’s the only energetic mid that we have though! haha

I don’t know the player, he’s one of three brothers. The one who plays for Atletico B and played last preseason really impressed me.

But Gio’s valued at €17m, 17 goals and 6 assists from 36 games, aged 26. He’s been loaned out for most of his career.

Tucu Correa… really? Screw that!

Nah don’t see that happening, really doesn’t go with Lopetegui either. Just a rumour.

I like him tho, but I can’t see it work well. Italy is better for him.

1 Like

I always liked him. He was so young, I think he would have been awesome here if he could have stuck around.

1 Like

He also has a new Italian girlfriend, early stages, but still see how love influences the guy.