Summer 2020 Sevilla FC Transfer Rumours

Are you a Leeds fan or something?

1 Like

Or hates Levante!

1 Like

Thatā€™s cruel, have you ever been to Leeds? Itā€™s almost as bad as Hull.

2 Likes

I think CampaƱaā€™s ship has sailed to come to Sevilla. So i at least want to see him play under a manager like Bielsa instead of balling out against us.

How bad is Hull? :joy:

2 Likes

Impossible to describe, has to be experienced but just the once.

3 Likes

Hopefully they can keep their filthy hands off Kounde for good this timeā€¦

3 Likes

An old work colleague went to Hull once for a weekend. He said it was quite literally the biggest shit hole on Earth. :joy:

3 Likes

Reports stating Man City have signed Ruben Dias.

Looks like at least one more year of Kounde! Now go and get a proven striker and make it a great year!

2 Likes

He canā€™t have been to Gosport then ā€¦

1 Like

You never know with Monchi, but I think itā€™s too late in the window to go for a striker. Thereā€™s prospects still available, but Iā€™m sure we wouldā€™ve made a move for one already.

Also regarding the lack of pace on the bench, thereā€™s a certain Jose CallejĆ³n whoā€™s still a free agent. Primarily a RW, but he can definitely pull a Navas and fill-in at RB. I would still keep Pozo as well to add depth.

1 Like

Heard the same about Bolton but Iā€™ve never set foot in England before so no ideas. :rofl:

News reports are saying Man C are preparing a second bid for Kounde alongside Ruben Dias, Iā€™m betting Pep is not going for both so itā€™s up to which club bites first, hopefully Benfica are that club.

Not expecting much in the final 10 days of the window, At Madrid are eyeing Cavani after signing Suarez which could be worrying but Sevilla canā€™t afford him anyhow.

Could be in Monchiā€™s plans. Free, experienced and proven. Iā€™m expecting loans and free agent signings primarily.

2 Likes

How long until we are linked to Mariano Diaz, again! :unamused:

Thinking Lope wonĀ“t make use of Carlos Fernandez much even if he stays the whole year. I think he isnĀ“t in favour to play in Lope his view unfortunately.

Then he should leave, even though I would prefer him as our main striker. Luuk de Jong is too high on Lope his list. Even if he feels a bit more at home in Sevilla, helping him to score some more goals maybe. He is just too limited as a player to be your main striker, skillwise he wonĀ“t improve and his teamplay wonĀ“t either and will stay limited.

So only fair to sell Fernandez who can only grow and already is a great striker for many teams then to stay as a stand-in in Sevilla. With unfair chances he shouldnĀ“t stay. So the latest weeks of the transferwindow will be his sale and I hope we buy a new striker with the aim of being our starter striker. This I hope.

Hoffenheim going hard against Bayern, Mounas Dabour putting it in funnily

3 Likes

Bayern relies mainly in pressing. Hansi Flick is not a tactical genius, they are very very beatable and we could see how prone to counters they were in the supercup match. I highly doubt they will even nearly repeat last yearā€™s CL run this season.

1 Like

Looks like Roqueā€™s contract is getting nulled/bought out and he will sign with Valladolid.

2 Likes

Heā€™s gotta go somewhere. I Roque said he wanted to stay and fight for his place, but it just hasnā€™t worked out for him.

Also, Iā€™m seeing RDT loan rumours, apparently from Radio Sevilla. Yes or no?

2 Likes

Yeah, the Raul de Tomas rumours have returned.
A very neutral feeling, maybe slightly dissapointed feeling these rumours give meā€¦ heĀ“s maybe not better then what we have but a different type that can work well and atleast is cold infront of goal.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how I feel about RDT. If we hadnā€™t bought YEN then maybe, but we have Carlos FernĆ”ndez who I have been championing for over a year and who I feel deserves a fair chance for us.

I guess if we want de Tomas it means Carlos goes. Just looking at records, RDT got 14 two seasons ago, a far cry from CFā€™s 24 or whatever it was last season. Nothing about it makes sense apart from we might get about ā‚¬20m and a fairly similar player on loan.

Just feels like cost cutting, we should be improving the squad just now, pushing on.

1 Like

We were linked with RDT when we got YEN, so i doubt this happens or else we would have gotten him already.

We should just loan En-Nesyri to Granada. It worked for CF. It canā€™t be more difficult than that.

3 Likes