Summer 2020 Sevilla FC Transfer Rumours

I’d take him. His goal record is decent at clubs he been at. Raul would get many chances in our side and we need another striker.

Plus he 25 so in prime of his career too

2 Likes

Juan Soriano loaned out to Málaga, no option to buy.

It’s a tough position to have Vaclík as backup cause it’s his last year on contract.

4 Likes

Seems RDT’s agent has offered him out to everyone. The odd Espanyol game I watched last season he seemed to do well in a poor side.

I would be very underwhelmed if we did sign him. But he’s been offered out for a free loan, just coving the wages for the season. Could be worth a gamble. Personally I would rather give Carlos ago instead.

Surley there’s better options out there.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why Espanyol are trying to sell RDT… isn’t he their main striker? They probably have financial issues or something similar going on.

He wouldn’t be a bad addition. I’d take RDT and loan out En Nesyri… why not?

Also I’m liking this rumor about Idrissi. He’s a very talented winger with a nice shot, I’ve seen him play some matches last season and he was decent.

But what we really need beside another winger/CF is a right back. However, we have potential solutions in that side with Pozo and Aleix Vidal, also potential CB backup with Sergi Gomez or Gnagnon (I’d prefer the latter).

6 days to go until the transfer window closes, let’s see what happens.

3 Likes

We shouldn’t extend his contract imo. Keep Bono and add another keeper that can actually save well and is not afraid in 1on1s.

2 Likes

Although I still don’t know why we’re not counting on our own Carlos Fernandez.

2 Likes

I still think that injury was made up and they’re negotiating his transfer. One week left, so we’ll see.

Priorities should be CB, and RB. Cause then we could have Pozo to cover multiple positions.

Lemme look up some vids of Idrissi. Heard talk about him last season.

3 Likes

Its in his contract when he signed for them. If they were to get relegated then he could go out on loan and then return if they get promoted again.

3 Likes

RDT is being offered to all clubs in hopes someone will pick him up on loan so he can maintain sharpness and match fitness, I would be ok if he came and we loaned out YEN but RDT does not have a lot of pace which brings us back to the lack of pace in the squad and bench argument. RDT scored 24 and 14 goals in 2 seasons for Vallecano while CF scored 11 in 34 for Granada playing from up front to the wings and even in the hole.

Also thinking that YEN would be best served in a squad that plays on the counter, plenty of chances for him to get some rhythm going, Cadiz and Granada could be good choices.

The team still needs depth in midfield, center back and right back, guessing the board are content with Pozo as backup given Corchia and Vidal still have not been assigned shirt numbers. Midfield they will take their chances so preferably they will try something for center back.

Would welcome that, plays on the right and is Moroccan, Monchi has spent his time scouting African players.

2 Likes

Obviously, he didn’t do his homework scouting YEN.
Fun aside, YEN must work on some finishing skills…

2 Likes

Idrissi is alright but not even the best in AZ, he played a good year but for us to go for him now I don´t know… Quincy Promes was more proven at the time, I don´t think he was bad but we are just digging beneath that now.

1 Like

Despite his good numbers, i will always remind myself that they’re Eredivisie numbers.

2 Likes

Aroune Kone always comes to mind.

2 Likes

I never thought Koné was even that bad of a player generally. 1 in 3 goalscoring record throughout his career give or take.

I mean we even made Immobile look like he’d never played football before, and he has scored 126 goals in 179 games since he left for Lazio. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Kone just had it rough with injuries. He played well when he went to other teams.

Never forget Afonso Alves. :joy:

2 Likes

12:47 another offer for Koundé?

When does this market close?

1 Like

Old news I think, not heard anything of another bid Tim.
The market closes on Monday.

3 Likes

Shaqiri would have been a good one, but we got Suso now and doubt its us but there are some teams in the market curious where this lad ends up.

1 Like

Isn’t he Pique’s boyfriend?

3 Likes

Kone was alright, he managed the 1/3 scoring rate in the Ivorian leagues, Belgian first division and Dutch leagues before making the move to Sevilla and having a disastrous 2 goals in 48 games, granted he was injured and had to compete with Kanoute and Fabiano but still underwhelming.

He had a mini-revival at Levante with 17 in 39 and 13 and 38 at Wigan, before going to Everton and being crap again with 10 in 61, now he’s in Turkey and hovering around the 1 in 3 ratio again. Decent player for small sides who couldn’t bring it up a level.

Little to no news as we enter the final days of the window, Man U are looking at a late bid for Ocampos as an alternative to Sancho but Ocampos has never really been comfortable on the right so go figure.

Can’t think of any new players linked so just hope that they can find someone who can deputize at right back for Navas, the club has made signings but to fall short of finding any decent replacement for right back for almost 3 windows is pretty unconvincing. Fulham managed to buy Kenny Tete from Lyon for 3.5m who, while probably not Sevilla quality can do a job there; and no I do not rate Corchia and Vidal, both were given chances and showed they were not up to it. Victor Sanchez left Espanyol after they were relegated and can do a job both at right back and the midfield if they want to consider free agents.

Right wing would also need reinforcing if possible, we have Suso who is inconsistent so a bid at Callejon would really make sense, free, experienced and proven in La Liga. Just hoping a deal is actually being considered. For center back not a lot of players are available so in emergencies Gudelj might have to step up, at least he could pass it well enough, and give Amadou a squad number so he can kick lumps from the opposition when we are looking to close games down.

3 Likes