Sevilla - North American Tour Summer2023

I love that somehow this article cites Crystal Palace as “currently” sitting in 12th.

Crystal Palace currently sits in 12th in the Premier League

They finished 11th last season and the current season hasn’t started, so I’m almost suspecting this article was written by ChatGPT.

Anyhow, pumped to see some action!

Can’t wait to make it to GDL and SFO matches!

3 Likes

I noticed that too haha.

We arrived in Guadalajara tonight. Hope it can find Sunday’s game on somewhere.

5 Likes

Anybody at the Legacy Center in Detroit? Livestream of the training just went up…

Hoping someone among the MM is there representing

2 Likes

@RayFK was on. How did it go Ray? @Eddie305 you there already?

3 Likes

Someone please take YEN some twinkies, boy’s looking like a stuff breeze would knock him down… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

He needs to exit the bath before he pulls the plug out. :rofl:

2 Likes

Good lord that is funny haha

4 Likes

Travel essentials, hope you guys have them all …passport, cash, credit card, toothbrush, things to be autographed, selfie stick, Imodium,

2 Likes

Sadly I wasn’t but gonna try to catch the team tmrw leaving the hotel

3 Likes

So far so good!

Anyone know an easy way to get high res images of our squad/players? Figured if I’m able to print some out, that’s an easy thing for them to sign if/when :crossed_fingers: we encounter the players this week.

Surely some sevillista site has a huge cache of them somewhere…

1 Like

Try this search in Bing images … en nesyri site:= www.javisfc.com

1 Like

3rd US Peña Sevillista formed in Detroit. The other two are in NYC. Alright DC folks, sounds like there is space for you all to get one started. :wink:

3 Likes

I think @ChrisLail looked into it years ago and then we got tripped up on requirements around legal status or some such. But the inauguration of the Detroit Peña made me think we’re better off holding out until Sevilla comes to DC next, and getting Castro/Del Nido to inaugurate the Peña.

2 Likes

Anyone who is coming to the game tonight, did you get tickets to partake in the pregame “parade” on the field?

1 Like

Hey Tyler I didn’t see the option for that but let me know if you want to meet up at halftime for a beer.

3 Likes

Hey anyone in Detroit, we will be grabbing some brews at Elmwood bar and grill next to Comerica before the game. Hope to meet some fellow forum followers!

3 Likes

@RayFK y @Eddie305 con Orta!

6 Likes

I think it’s closed but let us know where u end up or meet at halftime

1 Like

Google says it’s closed, but it isn’t. We’re headed in shortly.