Sevilla FC Players on International Duty Summer 21

gorgeous!

5 Likes

Did any of you guys watch the final of the Nation’s league tournament between the US and Mexico? It was a freaking wrestling match more so than a futbol match.

3 Likes

Omigosh I watched that match live. Such a great game happy to see Captain America score the last minute penalty lol

3 Likes

I would have but a storm knocked out all my power so I had no way to watch it

3 Likes

I watched the entire game as well! It was definitely intense. I will say that I’m bummed that one of the standouts is a :poop: player. If Lainez stays at :poop:, he could be problematic as he matures and grows into his game. Definitely has the makings of a dynamic player.

4 Likes

I have watched him in the past couple derbies and he seems to be pretty good, fantastic dribbler, just lacking an end product. He’s scored 0 league goals in 2 1/2 seasons with :poop:, but he’s bound to score one soon. If he gains end product, he could be one of the best players in la liga, which is problematic to say the least

3 Likes

Yeah, he looked a lot more confident with the Mexican national team.

2 Likes

Even tho he plays for :poop: I really like Lainez even if he hasn’t scored goals recently he still has the potential to be a great player

3 Likes

Weston Mckennie was absolutely insane along with Hirving Lozano but one expects Lozano to play like that. Mckennie never stood out at Juve to me but he did 2 nights ago. I greatly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

McKennie has been great with the National team.

So Bryan Gil drew a penalty and provided an assist today for Spain’s first team. It was a bit weird that the U-21’s played the last Spain warmup for the Euro.

Acuna went the full 90 tonight for Argentina. Neither Papu nor Ocampos made the squad.

Bono got the clean sheet victory over Ghana. Munir played 68 minutes, YEN played the full 90

5 Likes

I did wonder why this happened, but was it to do with Busquets having Covid? Stop the team passing it on to the opposition etc?

Lots of Spain U21s getting a Spain Cap that probably would never have happened otherwise. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah sounds like Spain is running a second bubble because they are expecting more cases. Llorente was just diagnosed too.

4 Likes

Moved it here cause it felt more appropriate…

Euros: Portugal
Copa America: Brazil

3 Likes

Ocampos was left out the final Argentina squad. Gutted for him, but i hope he turns this into motivation to have a better season.

6 Likes

Euros: France (although I have had £20 on Italy at 16/1 since 2019)

Copa: Colombia

2 Likes

Euros: Turkey

Copa: Argentina

3 Likes

I’ll go for Colombia and Spain. However in a way i’m fearing Spain’s lack of goal scorer. From the midfield I don’t see it coming that much either, I’m not a fan of Morata, So I put my faith in Ferran Torres.

Statisticallyy probably, Brasil and France, would be what the bookmakers say.

3 Likes

Portugal
Brazil

Don’t think Spain have come together in time, definitely a team for the future though.
Ahem, well … if Bryan Gil plays every game then of course Spain will win.

Nobody going for the Germans?

5 Likes

First match in that pool will decide a lot. They need to win that one but its against France. A stable french team will most likely win that, Germany is just outclassed. Meaning, Germany need to win the second one for sure. Meanwhile Portugal most likely beat Hungary. All the pressure is on Germany 2nd game, Portugal can counter to victory. So they need to smash Hungary to pass as best 3rd team which they might not even do.

My view on this poule.

I watched a game of Slovakia, very uninspiring, on second thought don’t think they will surprise. Denmark my dark horse.

2 Likes

Wow… shocking! He definitely deserved the Copa America and even quite a lot of minutes on the pitch. What a shame…

2 Likes