MD7 - Sevilla FC vs Atletico Madrid [22/23]

Just got back tuning in, to see Cunha almost score.

0-4 gets rid of the ‘manager’

Take your side

Anything positive so far? besides the guy with the speaker leading the cheers

glad I cought the first and only on goal attempt atleast

1 Like

We’re closer to the next manager

1 Like

Are we though
?

Symbolic free kick. Effortless and goal less.

1 Like

Pathetic. Lopetegui is trying everything but nothing works. The players are not good enough.

You can win with worse players btw. It’s not that.

1 Like

Sure if they are hungry
 These players aren’t.

2 Likes

Exactly there is no venom. The way of half ass business, just shows through on the half ass attitude on the pitch. The club’s image completely down in all senses.

2 Likes

It’s not the players although we are missing KoundĂ© and Carlos, it’s the system.

2 Likes

Good string of play through the centre there, looked like some intent of football

1 Like

So a lucky narrow win vs Espanyol kept us with Lopetegui.

This is pathetic.

He manages a lucky win vs a midtable side and that is somehow enough to save his job, and for some reason that result is what is saving his job now. How much longer until we can see change?

In a perfect world Lope would just admit and realise that he is no longer the manager for this club. He can’t bring anymore to the table, so he might as well just leave and give it another go in a different club and give another manager the chance to do something with this team and these players.

This is not Sevilla FC.

2 Likes

The problem the club’s lackadaisical approach made it so that it’s not just a manager problem anymore.
Mold has been growing over time. This is the inevitable downfall that football build on wrong foundings doesn’t hold up longer than luck and circumstances let it. They really tested their luck to the maximum and the business has been just neglectful. I’ve repeated this endlessly.

3 Likes

Not a surprising loss. There is such much wrong with this club now. It’s the players, the board, Monchi and lope. Whether we get rid of lope or not isn’t going to change much. We are complete mess a club and to many aging, washed players or even players not good enough. It’s sad times but we just got to be patient and hope things turn around in future.

Credit to atleti for win. They were solid and had way more quality in attack that made the difference.

If I was him I wouldn’t just leave. He will want his pay off and after getting us 4th 3 straight seasons I think he deserves that much. It’s up to the board to either sack him or not.

I wouldn’t either. It’s not a perfect world.

I don’t think anything will change. Why should it? It seems they all in it together and blame themselves as much as lope for the current situation. I blame the Sevilla board more than lope here.

The question is are we finishing mid table or are we in a relegation battle?