MD7 - Sevilla FC vs Atletico Madrid [22/23]

Did Papu pick up a knock? Noticed he wasn’t on the match roster for :argentina:

3 Likes

All the Sevilla players have had a good international break, there is no reason to end this part of the league in style before the World Cup

vamo

4 Likes

Marcao watch came up empty today too I think.

1 Like

No Fernando and Acuña for this one.

1 Like

0 enthusiasm for this one, it shouldn’t be like this. Things are not good.

3 Likes

Ticked sales have been slow for this game, I think it just reflects the mixed feelings of the supporters.

Today is great for a game, sunshine but cool air. Oliver has to play but massive blow to lose Fernando and Acuña. Seems strange that Fernando was saying he’s recovered from a viral process and now he goes down with a viral process.

3 Likes

A tough match. I’d take a draw here. Let’s just be tough to beat and at least get another point on the board. I’m not expecting swashbuckling football with this current squad and regime. It’s going to take time to get back to that.

3 Likes

We have very little chance here today in my opinion, but who knows. I’ll just sit here, drink some beer and enjoy the tropical depression dumping rain.

7 Likes

Well have fun guys, maybe I get some time to tune in for the last few minutes. Just wishing good luck to the team and everyone watching.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Me too, the circumstances are dire.

(Jealous) I’ve got the beer but I’m missing the sound of rain, it’s been 4 or 5 months.
I just keep playing ‘Riders on the storm’ by the Doors.

2 Likes

Too big of a game to have the captain on the bench imo.

2 Likes

Not just the captain. All three captains. Fernando will be a big miss for this match. I wonder who will take the armband, maybe Gudelj?

4 Likes

All the weight is on Isco, he is the one that can make a difference, defence doesn’t look strong but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Can we play for more than 20 minutes? Can Navas make a difference in the second half? Is Dolberg going to score? I don’t know but Simeone is a crack coach he knows how to exploit weaknesses.

5 Likes

Anyone else facing technical difficulties?

1 Like

I’ve seen enough. Dolberg is our best player.

ESPN+ working in Spanish but not English

2 Likes

Dolberg with more forward dribbles in that one run than our other two strikers combined in the last three years.

4 Likes

Some nervey play out of the back w a couple bad turnovers. But also some decent control and passing combinations. Dolberg had Isco very open on one of his drives but didn’t see him.

2 Likes