MD7 - Sevilla FC vs Atletico Madrid [22/23]

I do not trust our defense passing out of the back. At all. Third bad giveaway and fortunate not to be punished

2 Likes

A sixth bad turnover in our own third leads to what absolutely should’ve been a goal against. Thank you for inexplicably skying that morata.

2 Likes

Unforced defensive errors and Salas the main culprit.
Signs are that Atletico are just softening us up slowly.
Our problem remains that we don’t play to score, we’re too shy to put crosses in and just dilly dally until we lose the ball.

2 Likes

Already too many errors by Salas, doesn’t have his head screwed on tonight, needs to be subbed now.

4 Likes

I’d rather have any of our bench forwards at CB rather than Salas right now

3 Likes

that was coming. Our eight giveaway finally punished.

1 Like

Tellis comes on and immediately gets beat.

1 Like

Ugly game. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not going to be pretty, Lope is impotent, totally, doesn’t have the capacity to be a manager.

So true, I think most would agree.

1 Like

This is so bad.

1 Like

Nianzou had the unforgivable giveaway tho. Not sure how much of the blame belonged to Telles on that one

1 Like

It’s really not famous, Salas is in total panic.
The team is amorphous, doesn’t try anything.
Isco is physically ridiculous, only Dolberg runs but unfortunately he is alone.

2 Likes

i need an explanation. our defense made bad turnovers roughly 10 times deep in our own half. one (and thankfully only one) led to a goal.

wtf is going on?!?! is it the quality of the defenders unable to navigate this? is the midfield not giving them easier outlets? is it a tactical unwillingness to just take the safe option from time to time? is this players’ faults? Lope’s fault?

im just flabergasted at how bad that was.

1 Like

With the injury to Rekik it’s going to be difficult to take Salas off but it needs to be done. I expect Rakitic to come on, the only player who thinks before passing. Also Navas, but don’t take Dolberg off he’s been Ok on the ball.

4 Likes

We are up Shit Creek

1 Like

So with 15-20 seconds to the break, we have the ball on the final third, but instead of going for goal or at least just get it in the box, we play the ball around and it all ends as so many times before: with absolutely nothing.

It’s really telling when a simple run with the ball towards the opposition’s goal from Dolberg is a match-highlight… this football bums me out. Screw the result, just give me something that is not Lope-ball, but more like Sevilla-ball.

3 Likes

Oh dear

Sigh

From a freaking goalkick… just piss off, seriously.