MD6 - Villarreal vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

Damn, Telles really tried to free us from these shackles :pensive:

It’s offside. Thank god for that!

Thank god he was offside there!

Rafa Mir first good chance, he’s really not containing himself. Always over the offside line.

He’s been completely invincible today. Barely noticed him.

Mostly that’s lack of service though

1 Like

Look his runs and movements, and the player in posesion, always hesitating, and not going for it. His runs have not been the best. But the disconnection his painful, and all these offsides are part of it.

But lope using him like he’s a speedster. He’s not. The balls we serve to him are not for his style.

Dmitrovic been good

2 Likes

Whatever happens we have clung together as a team and painted a much better picture. 2 minutes of xtra to endure.

1 Like

Suso.

Suso so bad

Felt like he was thinking, wait what am I doing, ah yes just my normal thing. Yeh that’s not gonna work.

Torres Gudelj goalies my men of match.

Glad we got a point. Would’ve been robbery to take all three and couldn’t have complained if they win…

It’s a fine result but a mediocre performance.

3 Likes

Happy with the point overall! We ended the game quite well. Not a bad result for us.

3 Likes

On paper good result. We created 0 the second half. Villareal not taking advantage enough.

5 Likes

Not a bad result against a good side in Villarreal, away from home. Hope we can start turning these 1 point matches into three points

2 Likes

Yeah we didn’t play as well 2nd half. The story of the season. Overall though I think we did enough to get a draw.

2 Likes

Isco still carries the Madrid get out of jail card with Referees, he goes down they blow foul, any other Sevilla player and it’s ‘play on boys’.

We had 190 fans in the stadium and they made themselves heard.

7 Likes

A point at Villarreal a decent result. We didn’t deserve more than that. Second half wasn’t as good unfortunately and they probably should have gone on and won.

Putting things into context, 4 points from the last 2 league games is an improvement and hopefully we can build on from here. Some tough games to come against Atleti and Athletic so doesn’t get any easier.

Up to 15th! :laughing:

5 Likes