MD6 - Villarreal vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

He’s not quite up to the system but he’ll be playing more in the next phase of la liga.

1 Like

Yeh that explains a lot but it doesn’t explain why we actually played some decent football, because that aint normal.

Same here. Got to take the positives in our current situation and certainly not jumping before I can walk as there’s a long way to go yet even if we do win today. So take your point @ShendM

1 Like

Oh it starts earlier as I’d thought.

Let’s see if we create another chance.

1 Like

We gave then way to space there. Villarreal punish us. 1-1! Damn.

There’s not a whole lot that scares me from this Villarreal side, perhaps due to the players missing. Our own defence is holding us back. Not to mention our struggling attacking department.

Villareal, just about to raise.

So fútbol is holding us back haha

I don’t agree, Nianzou played games so it isn’t like he hasn’t had match time, and what about the Kike? What game time has he had in the team and at this level?
Then Dolberg, he needs game time and sitting on the bench isn’t going to help him integrated or get match fit. 20 mins offers nothing, he’s a Danish Dabbur!
A coach normally comes up with excuses that players need time but if the DOF has done his job he will have brought in players that fit the holes and Sevilla is normally the best for doing this type of recruitment.
And Rafa Mir contribution has been poor, hardly offered anything unless the ball was at his feet…

Acuna bailing our asses out.

1 Like

Nianzou will get that starting role eventually. Carmona & Kike have been with the squad all of pre-season, although i’m not quite fond of the latter.

On Dolberg, I can’t call it, cause i haven’t seen anything good from him yet. But he’s already getting more league play than Dabbur would have gotten, and I’m still salty about how we treated him.

1 Like

Yeremy comes on and nutmegs the young Carmona a couple of times. Gonna be a tough last 25.

1 Like

Looks like the co-comentator is part of the Suso Nation. Not liked anything he has said.

Sigh

Oh damn!

Are they not checking that? He looked offside to me

Looked a tiny bit offside. Stupid tackle tho.

1 Like

Okay we’re good.

Wow that’s a nice bailout. Glad I did some ironing this half… not really inspiring stuff

1 Like