MD6 - Villarreal vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

Carmona has looked good. Read that entry pass perfect. Gudelj has been fine

3 Likes

Lope telling the players to calm down at back and also press higher.

1 Like

Why did bono get booked?

1 Like

Isco and Oliver, just football understanding and quality. What you come for stadium for. Almost setting up Rafa mir, if not for offside.

2 Likes

Isco looking good. Great ball to Mir there!

1 Like

AcuƱa bookedā€¦ Coming off at the half?

1 Like

In isolation thatā€™s a soft yellowā€¦ but heā€™s had a lot of plays like that

2 Likes

He actually looks like Banega on the ball today

6 Likes

I agree. Heā€™s been amazing. Iā€™m impressed with Jose angel carmona and kike sales as well. Promising young players we got there.

2 Likes

Hope Bono is okay! :pray:

4 Likes

Looks like his race is run. I hope itā€™s not a long term injury but dimitrovic chance to step up.

2 Likes

Amazing tackle from gudelj!

1 Like

Better than expected. But as soon as Lopeā€™s coward mentality starts showing, Villareal will walk over.

On the whole, a very good half from us. One of the best Iā€™ve seen for a while. Hoping we can keep it up! Oliver was outstanding as was Isco. The creative sparks weā€™ve badly been lacking.

Vamos!

1 Like

First bad play by Torres. Shouldā€™ve done better with that. Gudelj closes the half with another solid play.

Certainly happy with going to half with the leadā€¦ Iā€™m concerned about midfield, but mostly weā€™re exactly where weā€™d wish to be. Will come down to whether or not we show up in second half and which team makes better adjustments.

3 Likes

Hey we made it past 30 minutes without fing it up. Vamos!

3 Likes

Gonna have to protect Gudelj and AcuƱa though. That sucks.

2 Likes

True! 15 min more than usual!

2 Likes

But he still canā€™t make the CL list. We have high standards!

2 Likes

Iā€™m very happy with the team and manager here. We have got it right so far and looking great on ball, dangerous on counter, created chances, took a well worked goal and looked strong in defence.

I personally think this is a big 45 mins for lope. Should we win here I think he would deserve a bit longer and be harsh to sack him on the back of this. However, we only 45 mins in and could all turn ugly yet. Promising signs though!

1 Like