MD29: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad 19-03-2022 [21-22]

This match has gotten much more exciting, could go either way at this point

2 Likes

Much better second half game wise.

1 Like

Sighā€¦ another draw

2 Likes

Very lucky to draw that. We are just so hard to watch. At least Lamela did well when he came on. Thatā€™s something to look forward to .

5 Likes

The draw feels like a win considering the chances they missed. Still we are sliding and wonā€™t be long before we 4th.

3 Likes

The only positive is Betpiss could only draw so havenā€™t made any ground on us. Seven points better off than them.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not worried about :poop: anymore, Iā€™m worried about Barcelona

3 Likes

Lope casually on his way to another record breaking season
:muscle: :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

At least we havenā€™t lost and weā€™re still in for top 4 finish - #progress #trusttheprocess

5 Likes

We are tied for first with draws in the league this season

Make what you want of that statistic, at least weā€™re not losing, but Iā€™m still disappointed

On another note, our long unbeaten run continues. Thing is nobody said it would be mainly all drawsā€¦

3 Likes

I count all the exits from all these competitions as losses, even if they arenā€™t in the league

3 Likes

At least our defense (especially Dmitrovic) and Lamela played well

5 Likes

Itā€™s the reason we might still get in the champions league. We find a way with with our great defence and luck with opponents missing to draw some games we should probably lose.

I looked at stats and we won about the same games as betispiss, soceidad and Villarreal but the amount of draws we gets is the reason we have the extra 7-8 points on them.

That draw was critical to keep sociedad a bit at bay. Still the football we playing is very bad. It feels like it gets worse every week and even showing more at home as well.

I donā€™t even want to think about the Barca match right now.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re going to destroy us unless something drastic changes.

1 Like

Snr castro. I want my money back

5 Likes

Glad I couldnā€™t watch again, other obligations.

Another bonus point, in the pocket I guess. Thanks for all the comments.

2 Likes

On the game itself, Sociedad were by far the better side and if they had taken their chances, could have put a few past us. Another draw in the end therefore feels like a good result.

Dimi, a strong defence and luck stopped us from losing that. Lamela also a real positive when he came on and Navas never stopped trying down the wing and delivered some great balls as usual.

Overall though, it was another disappointing performance and Atletico and maybe Barca (result pending) can make further ground on us. Only positive is our rivals outside the top 4 havenā€™t made any ground. We really are limping right now though and getting worse and even performances at home arenā€™t great. Really worrying with some tough games to come.

1 Like

We tried. Glad that Lamela is back, but itā€™s just not happening for us. I donā€™t even think this Intā€™l break is enough, i want this season to be over with.

4 Likes

If we could end the season now Iā€™d snatch your hand off for that. Iā€™m already thinking how we can keep the score down at the nou camp after the 2 week break?

1 Like