MD29: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad 19-03-2022 [21-22]

Looks like you weren’t the only ones. And you’re not missing out. At least the rain has stoppede.

2 Likes

This match has 0-0 written all over it

3 Likes

YEN coming on for Martial who just had a great chance to score from a delicious Navas cross.

3 Likes

Deadly cross from Navas, but no real number 9 in place to attack it…

3 Likes

Good save from Dimi saving us again.

3 Likes

Ocampos bull-like-stifness, in a lack of a better word to describe it, doesn’t seem to quite cut it anymore. I really am starting to believe his physicality and intensity might be of better use as a freight-train-type of right back. To bully attackers on defense and just steamroll forward besides the line…

We have experience converting wingers into backs :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

‘El Clasico is the main course. This game is the cool aperitif that someone accidentally left out in the sun’ - quote the danish commentator.

4 Likes

Lamela now making an appearance. He’s on for Tecatito. Rakitic also entering the fray, replacing Oliver.

3 Likes

Lamela!!!

3 Likes

Sociedad off the post!!

1 Like

Welcome back, Lamela. Please do something.

3 Likes

Silva denied by Dimi who is having a great game.

We should be losing this.

1 Like

Can’t really deny that …

1 Like

For all the possession we’ve had, it’s Sociedad who have had the better chances and are very unfortunate to not be winning. Luck definitely on our side so far!

Not a shot on target for us in 73 minutes. Says it all.

1 Like

How are we not losing here? We getting battered

3 Likes

Sociedad destroying us. Chance after chance and somehow they’ve not scored.

3 Likes

I really don’t want anybody to say we don’t get luck if we escape conceding here. This is incredible luck.

4 Likes

I agree, Mark. Lamela almost scored there though.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lamela. He did something.

4 Likes

Great run by lamela. Great to see someone run with it and make something happen. GreT play

4 Likes