MD29: Sevilla vs Real Sociedad 19-03-2022 [21-22]

We definitely needs to Invest in the Medical departement. This is absurd.

A few seasons ago Real Madrid was also constantly depleted due to injuries and there was a video going around from inside their fitness-room. Multiple fitness-gurus were questioning some of the excercises. I wonder if something of the same is going on here…

3 Likes

Quiet on here for a match day!

Not many talking points in the game so far to be fair.

2 Likes

The wheather is taking its toll. No fancy football today. Probably a lot of randomness will decide this one.

3 Likes

We’re lucky there…

Portu with a phenomenal block to deny Sørloth

4 Likes

The two times we’ve played in the rain at the RSP, the match has ended in a draw

2 Likes

Penalty shout as Koundé is dragged down in the box but not given

2 Likes

Not a penalty.

3 Likes

Our defence is so good even the opposition join in to help out

3 Likes

When we in the future refer to Lope-luck that Sociedad-chance will stand out. How on Earth was that not a goal…

4 Likes

Just turning the game on…the ESPN announcer sounds super critical on Sevilla. I take it the game has not been going well.

1 Like

Well that was one boring half of football

1 Like

The game is even steven, only the ref is winning so far.

2 Likes

When it’s raining it apparently is raining alot. It’s a totally different game and every random sequence has to be chased and seen through because everything can happen.

2 Likes

A very uneventful first half. Very little happened. Sociedad had the better chances and should be leading.

I can only remember one shot from us, Martial shooting over the bar. We didn’t even look like scoring.

It’s been another uninspiring performance so far I’m afraid. Goalless draw written all over this game.

2 Likes

Remember that game vs Alaves where we had a cross that would have surely been a goal if not for the wet pitch

2 Likes

That and the Navas effort from long range that was blocked

2 Likes

Not many shots but we opened their defence up well on a couple of occasions, not enough though. Sociedad are unlucky not to have the lead but that’s football. Our pressure might tell in the second half but we could fade out with tired legs.

2 Likes

Jordan coming on for Munir.

1 Like

Augustinsson just got stomped on by Rafinha. I feel there’s a solid Argument for a booking

We had to abandon ship. Cold, wet, with a warm hotel bar next door beckoning. Easy choice.

3 Likes