MD26: Sevilla FC at Getafe

Rakitic for Jordan would be my choice. Sevilla need a bit of craft and can’t risk going down to 10

1 Like

Also I need Acuña to bring out all the CONMEBOL tricks to get Damian outta here. That’s a red card waiting to happen.

3 Likes

Yep, look no further than Raki and Jordan for that, well actually you can blame a few more players too. Papa G actually looks upfield seeking out a forward ball, R and J are just rotation of the ball.

When the move goes Brian and Acuña they need to prosecute that position and make something happen, ceding back to Jordan is defeatist.

Navas can cross a ball and pick out players on a 3 v 3 counter attack but not in 9 v 11, I’ve seen 80+ bad crosses this season.

2 Likes

Well we all knew it was coming 1-0 We are completely toothless in attack and can’t defend

4 Likes

Pardon the toxicity, but i’m sure Jordan’s stats show more created chances for the opposition right?

4 Likes

Jordan’s face right now :expressionless: Need to get into this game asap!

1 Like

Subs! Meow!

2 Likes

Stop passing back to Bono please, he’s clearly not fully fit and isn’t comfortable on the ball under pressure

2 Likes

Huge 35 mins coming up. Glad Jordan is off!

Another well crafted move. Ocampos unlucky with the overhead attempt

The goal was entirely the result of consecutive errors by Bono, we need Dmitrovic until Bono can address his problems with distribution.

3 Likes

Aw man what a pass by Navas

Stupid William Hill is not letting me take this +270 right now, I’m triggered

That was such a typical YEN, all-legs-not-enough-skill miss from Navas’ cross,
I think Rafa Mir would score that.

1 Like

I hate those yellows. Lahoz only showed it because of Gueye’s reaction.

Papa G look like he’s done the hamstring.

Seems we were lucky there. I could totally see Lahoz calling that straight out as a pen.

S’ha tirao

We been bullied out there today!

Can we just end this season…

1 Like