MD2 - Sevilla FC vs Valladolid [22/23]

We are getting forward well. Lamela and Oliver finding some nice cut throughs. Just getting corners tho…

1 Like

Mir and Lamela doing great, that had to be it…

4 Likes

YEN buries that

First shot on goal by Mir, great save there after an unbelievable two-man break between Mir and Lamela.

4 Likes

We are moving well and doing things well until the point where we have to cross the ball and our crosses are abysmal. When we try through the centre, which is very infrequent, we usually don’t accomplish the first pass. Absolutely Zero danger created through the middle. Our gameplan needs remodelling. Basically, attack is not our forté.

2 Likes

He burries his feet somewhere in the ground, before we would have gotten there.

All our attacks go on the right side, this indicates the lack of a left winger. Papu is often in the middle or works behind as a deep lying playmaker.

3 Likes

Jordan had a perfect opportunity to split the defenders with a ball to Papu, but instead he cuts back the other way and give the ball away with a poor pass…

3 Likes

Valladolid messed up soo many times, nothing came from it. Very unfortunate be we don’t punish well.

1 Like

This is going to be a 0-0 draw isn’t it

Love the ambition Montiel. But that’s not it.

1 Like

Oliver has been wonderful.

1 Like

Refs don’t like visits from Presidents and Sporting Directors. Do you think that is hurting us a bit with this ref? Seems to be missing some obvious shit.

2 Likes

I don’t think these refs have the intelligence/emotional capacity to hold grudges…

Bono :crown:

4 Likes

Jezus… slip up once, almost goal. Bono for the rescue.

1 Like

Lamela has been fucking great!

5 Likes

OK I said it but that’s no excuse to prove me right in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Jordan started out great but has gotten worse as the night has gone on.

1 Like

Wow, 0-0 but I thoroughly enjoyed this half, it’s been a long time!

3 Likes