MD2 - Sevilla FC vs Valladolid [22/23]

Happy MM anniversary @RyanMoore :partying_face: :tada: :beers:

4 Likes

Totally agree here. Heā€™s been a liability for far to long now. At the beginning of his time with us he was great, worked hard, was good on ball and just had more passion and drive. For a lot of last season and this pre season though is passing was poor, lacked energy at times and just to slow in midfield.

Iā€™d love him to regain season 1 or 2 with us form but Iā€™m doubtful at this point. Hopefully he can do alright but Iā€™m happy with the rest of the lineup anyway. Letā€™s see. Vamos!

2 Likes

Fair play to Gudelj though. He was a starter during pre-season and last game, but now he is replaced with a young player that only has been here a few days. If he accepts that role and doesnā€™t make a mess behind the scenes then I wouldnā€™t mind keeping him. Every club needs that kind of handyman that can cover almost anywhere it is needed - and he is not that bad.

4 Likes

Just getting logged in after work. Vamos yā€™all!

1 Like

He was not bad in pre-season, but messed up in the first goal vs. Osasuna last week and is a liability vs. tougher opponents as was seen in previous seasons.

I agree on keeping him as a 4th choice CB and/or a 3rd choice DM as long as he doesnā€™t protest, which I wouldnā€™t expect from a very average player like him anyway + considering his age. I think he has a big enough salary that is not justified and thatā€™s why the club wants him out - but either way is fine I guess.

2 Likes

I agree. Heā€™s an asset to us as he is versatile and can fill in for different positions. Heā€™s not as good as the starters but heā€™s still decent and great cover for a few positions when the squad starts to get stretched with injuries, suspensions and fixture pile up in the different competitions. Yeah heā€™s also a positive influence on the dressing room and for morale so wouldnā€™t mind keeping him either.

Fernando captain!

Not a good look from the ESPN starting graphics to have the two black players missing faces on their starting lineup thing.

Rayo starting nicely. :clap:

Jesus RSP looks packed. I was kinda crossing my fingers for a trip to Sevilla in october and getting some tickets for the Athletic Bilbao game, but that might be more difficult than I thought :see_no_evil:

The fuck am I watching??? This team knows how to press aggressively prior to the 80th minute???

Oliver has to stay on this squad. Heā€™s so good. Drew two fouls in 2 minutes.

1 Like

Tremendous gamble playing Tanguy, itā€™s not as though heā€™s an experienced Pro that knows the ropes of different systems without much adaptation. But we are not party to behind the scenes.

1 Like

Ok Ref missed two fouls on the same play. We are getting no love from RFEF this year so far.

1 Like

Did Lope slip some doping in their drinks? this is very uncharacteristic :eyes:

1 Like

Sevilla finding all kinds of space and the midfield is working really well so far.

3 Likes

Our new boy looks real class, either foot no problem, really competent on the ball. Defending? we have yet to see.

1 Like

Hot damn. Heā€™s lucky heā€™s still conscious after taking that shot in the head.

What great movement so far. Oliver with the first real chance but hits side netting.

2 Likes

Heā€™s made an immediate impact. His lack of playing time is absolutely infuriating.

Nianzou towering over everyone at that corner, first header for him.

1 Like