MD2 - Sevilla FC vs Valladolid [22/23]

It’s always a low-scoring affair vs Valladolid. Now lacking options in attack, we’re really gonna have to start on the right foot before doubts creep in and we start cringing at every touch YEN takes.

3 Likes

Nianzou, Marcao and Isco all in the squad!

3 Likes

Good news that all the signings are in the squad, but I doubt that we will see them in the starting eleven. Hope to see at least Isco in the second half today.

4 Likes

Yeh I think he will probably play with Papu more on the left, to cover for Tecatito. We have a lot of options, also Oliver and Munir still here, any goodbye matchers?

2 Likes

Exciting to see them in squad and we look strong. It just a shame what happened to Tecatito. I hope he has a speedy recovery as things look positive apart from that.

Still hoping for another striker before the window shuts. As we need more quality and strength in depth to go with Mir and YEN. A box to box player is potentially needed still as well.

As for tonight I hope we can that first win. It’s great to be back home and with 100% fans from start of season as well. Let’s get that win! Vamos!

2 Likes

The last time we played Valladolid:

3 Likes

Score predictions for tonight?

I’m going to plump for 3-1 to us. Can’t see the defence as it is (assuming it’s Rekik and Gudelj) keeping a clean sheet but think we should have too much for Valladolid at home.

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think we might see more than just Isco of the newbies, changed my opinion. Worried about Marcao though, ugh the lineup has just come thru, we’ll see.

1 Like

Tanguy plays !

7 Likes

Amazing… can’t wait to see the new guy in action. Hopefully Marcao can make a second half appearance too.

3 Likes

Jordan… omg.

1 Like

This could also be the farewell match for Oliver.

2 Likes

Great to see Tanguy start. Hope to see Marcao and isco get there debuts. Jordan does frighten me in that midfield nowadays. Let’s pray it works out. Vamos!

4 Likes

Maybe Lopetegui thinks Oliver Torres and Jordán have some special sauce against Roque Mesa? Otherwise, that’s a very puzzling midfield

Nianzou starts before Marcao? LMAO

Also guys, Jordan isn’t THAT bad. We might not progress the ball that quickly, but he not that scary.

1 Like

Munich fitness lol, and he must have impressed Lope directly. I love it. Let’s get them Tanguy!

1½ training and Lope throws him in there. How about that Augustinsson?

3 Likes

4 Likes

One of my favourite line ups if it wasn’t for Jordan. I’m almost getting hyped again.

2 Likes

You’re right… not bad, he has rather been CATASTROPHIC in the pre-season. Totally off form and the only hope is that he somehow finds the good form, but his capabilities are limited and he’s too inconsistent for a starting role in a 4-3-3 midfield. He could perform very well one game and then doze off for 6-7 other games, too average (or below) for a serious midfield.

3 Likes

If we could just clone Jordán and Ocampos, we could have a full squad of guys running around the field, looking like they’re working hard but with literally no direction or order. It would be AMAZING

:rofl: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like