MD19 : Sevilla FC vs Elche

3 important points won in the first half. Now let’s have fun in the second and rest some players.

This should have given the team enough momentum to keep going forward for the upcoming weeks.

6 Likes

Are we back? #SusoNation :face_in_clouds:

5 Likes

This scoreline is the luxury we rarely see and gives us the opportunity to relax and not over-exert players. Suso and Acuña have played a big part in the game and the only downer is the Navas injury. The worst thing that can happen now is that we get a player sent off or get a key player injured

We really need to get our goal difference back in the positive though.

6 Likes

Let’s get YEN that hat trick

4 Likes

I would love to see Carlos Alvarez get some play time in this one

2 Likes

It’s raining goals in Seville! Happy days! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Papu coming on. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Any idea why Papu is getting whistles?

2 Likes

I don’t know but the Biris irritate me more and more.

3 Likes

I’ll take 3-0, a bit disappointing that we didn’t add to the lead but with all that’s happened before we just needed the points.

5 Likes

A win is a win. We haven’t seen that amount of scoring in a while. Even though it was against Elche, I’ll take it!

4 Likes

Suso Nation! @Edinho

3 Likes

For anyone who would like to witness a historic moment in LaLiga football…turn on the Getafe vs Béticos match…los béticos may literally be taking the ultimate prize for ugliest uniform ever used in official competition…

2 Likes

Right as I posted that, my 6 y.o. just yelled out, “that uniform looks like peanut butter and poop!”

3 Likes

Great to get back to back home wins and we up to mid table. We managed to handle the pressure and the 2 crucial home games. That will take the pressure off again. It’s good to see YEN find his form again. Vamos!

4 Likes

Goals now 21-21 for/against.

Is it Barcelona next?

2 Likes

goals

?

3 Likes

I hate the colors, but there’s a light, very hard to see graphic of an old map of the world which I think is pretty cool

1 Like

I thought we were still short of goals, pretty obvious really, and it’s Barca Next oh dear. Maybe we can pull off a shock?

2 Likes

Has Suso been reinvented by Sampaoli or is this just a flash in the pan?
Certainly was man of the match material against Elche.

4 Likes