MD19 : Sevilla FC vs Elche

1 Like

Welcome back Papu!

Fernando and number 11 also in the list.

3 Likes

No Lamela?

Suspended on yellows

2 Likes

At home to a team who hasn’t won a game all season and has just 6 points.

With respect to Elche we should win and need to. No excuses.

5 Likes

Nianzou starting chances? I want to use him in Fantasy cause Elche sux.

2 Likes

No clue. Gudelj probably could use a rest and with Fernando back it seems like this would be the best opportunity to get a backline of
Rekik, Bade and Nianzou.

2 Likes

I agree it’s a must win. It’s a chance to put some breathing room between us and bottom 3. Hopefully we can get the job done.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Jordan finally on the bench, this is kind of best midfield trio that we currently have.

7 Likes

Back to 4-3-3 though with Suso starting. :unamused:

3 Likes

Papu on the bench, Dmitrovic not on the bench, must be injured.

3 Likes

He went off at half time in the Copa so must be. Alberto Flores and Matías the sub keepers.

3 Likes

I love that we have near consensus in this group that Suso and Jordán are only ever taking up space. Less consensus on YEN over Rafa, but I can’t remember the last time I heard someone defending Suso or Jordán…

Pretty happy with this lineup today. Not confident we’ll win, but at least we lined up players with a reasonable chance at winning.

1 Like

Suso hasn’t been terrible in the last few appearances. His play created at least two goals recently.

2 Likes

Rakitic playing kind of a left mid has been a revelation and a throwback to Rakitic 1.0

2 Likes

Great pass there from Acuna to YEN, but he couldn’t figure out what the hell to do with the ball. Comes back out to Acuna who shanks it worse than my tee shot.

2 Likes

This reaction of YEN is another example why we need a striker

2 Likes

He was offside anyways

2 Likes