MD14 - Sevilla FC vs Real Sociedad [22/23]

We are going down I’m afraid! This has all the hallmarks of a team getting relegated! Hope I’m wrong.

I mean what’s there to do, we are still performing for the crowd trying to be brave.

One thing I’d say under lope. We hardly lost our discipline to this extreme. This is crazy.

1 Like

Having 2 expulsions in first 35 minutes is going to be a goal festival and drive the players into the ground. Hopefully, Sociedad will not want to break a leg trying to rack up a mountain of goals.

Nianzou never had time to acclimatize to the team and now he’s rushed back and we see the result.

There is a question over the referees this season and Sevilla seem accident prone but don’t seem a dirty team to me, all the same we’re breaking records for yellows and reds.

2 Likes

We need some cleaning house this winter trade window. New blood needs to come in to keep us from dropping.

2 Likes

What can you say. They came from a season where goals against were rare. This season they keep getting beaten at the back and get none in at the other end. The team must be getting more frustrated every single game, especially those where you’re plain unlucky.

2 Likes

Nice goal Telles to Rafa Mir header.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: RAFA MIR!!! no surrendering, let’s goo boys!

1 Like

I agree. We made no advancement in the team for a couple of years and just relied on defence. Now the defence is gone and discipline gone so all gone to ruin.

Lol can’t believe we scored with 9 men! Fair play Rafa Mir!

2 Likes

8 Minutes? Come on

Crowd is taking over the 2 lost places. I think Real Sociedad might be starting to fear it.

Rubiales himself might be tonights VAR even.

Just get forward and pass it to Gudelj

2 Likes

At least we see that we have real fans supporting Sevilla. Camp Nou would’ve been empty already if this happened to Barça :innocent:

3 Likes

Ambiance of war that’s not fought yet. 9 vs 15.

Yep. It’s either gudelj or no party!

2 Likes

They’re in an ideal position and they’ll certainly think they’ve got it won, that’s their only danger.

Isco is playing way too deep, Sampi has commented before he doesn’t want to see him in defence but there he is, occasionally the deepest player doing his thing.

At least we scored. Good on Rafa Mir for getting another goal in the circumstances.

Still I don’t know what the game plan is now. Just got to somehow park the bus, keep the ball a bit and hope they over think things. It’s very unlikely to happen though. Still at least try to hang in the game for long as we can and avoid a hammering anyway.

Also Sociedad doesn’t seem like the team to get baited into 2 red cards themselves in contrary to those Green Donkeys.

1 Like

We don’t stand a chance 9 versus 11, the only hope is that la Real get at least one red card.

2 Likes