Oh dear. So it begins :disappointed:

You gonna give me Remiro as well.

What a save!

1 Like

They have seen something…

damn it

Oh boy… we deserve that one I guess.

this isn’t intentional, fuck

He is willingly taking him down tho and that foot their on the back is dangerous…

1 Like

How the fuck is that a red

Now not only we lack quality we have lost our discipline as well. This is a side in real peril! Jesus! :roll_eyes:

Yes it looks terrible when you slow it down, but it wasn’t a studded challenge. The legs just kind of came together. That would never ever be given if it wasn’t for the slow down of VAR. Ugg.

1 Like

Better not give them the option, drag him down on the shirt. and you get yellow. Look at Rakitic and where he decides to put his feet. There is something. It’s not harsh but it’s also stupid.

1 Like

But does it end?

Too many 10% passes, they’re Ok in attack but not between defence and midfield.

Now we have to dig in and change the plan.

1 Like

Seriously? I left my son’s soccer practice and it was 0-0. I walk a half mile down the road and we are not only down a goal but Rakitic has a red card. Ugh!

If that’s another one, we’re done. It’s really stupid. How are we training on tackles, like high charges or what the fck.

1 Like

That’s gonna take some digging out.

I’m honestly worried it might not. This is a full blown crisis! 2 red cards! We are a shambles!

1 Like

Definitely some misfortune but god damn. this is painful.

welp, I guess I can go back to work now haha.

Nianzou looked very slow and late today and probably shouldn’t have been playing.

1 Like

Such a hopeful evening gone to shit. 2-0 Brais Mendez