MD12 - Sevilla FC vs Rayo Vallecano [22/23]

Isco might be overused a bit from the CL game and everything lately. This wasn’t good.

A very poor half and not much happened. Rayo were on top and had the better chances. I’m glad at least we didn’t concede and still in the match. We need much more though but it’s difficult currently with our problems in the striker department and we have a lot of old/slow players. We just need to survive until the transfer windows and try grind some results.

I’m more confident with better additions that Sampaoli can do a lot with us like he did before and also other clubs. For now though it’s a struggle and we just got to get through somehow.

Anyway let’s try keep the faith. Vamos Sevilla!

Yeah he’s been very good and it’s great to see. I have always rated him and thank god we have 2 great keepers.

Just checked the stats and zero shots by us. That’s criminal and feel bad for the fans watching it. Some of these players just need to go but it’s a gradual process and got to be patient.

Alright Rafa, time to make up for last week. He looks eager.

Thank goodness Rayo have been pretty shit in front of goal.

Montiel absolutely splitting the field, and then this… exactly what we were talking about.

Mir wtf

1 Like

We had them wide open there, Papu, opened and Rafa couldn’t finish.

How did he not get that on net!

Good save as well, but that second one, needs to be in front of goal…

1 Like

Love people already moaning he missed it. He has done more already in 5 minutes on the pitch than we managed the whole first half. See the positives.

2 Likes

Isco tho, not his best game but still. And also respect for how he’s dragging himself to try and pressure up top still.

1 Like

We’ve woken up!!!

2 Likes

The rebound was a peach for him but couldn’t arrange his feet. That’s the En-Nesyri syndrome.

2 Likes

0-1

1 Like

That was terrible…

2 Likes

FFS!!!

Montiel not needing to step in that much, he’s gone. 2 men towards him, and he finds the short corner. Well done to the Rayo guy Alvaro Garcia.

1 Like

It was poor defending by Montiel.

1 Like