MD12 - Sevilla FC vs Rayo Vallecano [22/23]

Isco loses the Derby

1 Like

If we donā€™t get back on the scoresheet this could turn really ugly for the club.

3 Likes

Slow ugly build up and on the rare occasions we get forward a distinct lack of ideas. We just donā€™t have the players to turn the game round. Montiel has failed in almost every task today, passing, defence and crosses, zero.

1 Like

We are struggling so much. Rayo have dominated. Honestly I just want us to stay up this season and build again. Mid table is best we can hope for. There is so many problems here.

2 Likes

Marcao doing a navas impression there. Thankfully Rayo lets us off the hook.

1 Like

Fuck me! What are we doing?!

What is marcao doing? Heā€™s had a nightmare today!

1 Like

After 77 minutes of singing, the crowd are now turning. What they should have done is boo the first half performance, whistle the shit football and maybe the team would have upped its performance earlier, before the Rayo goal.

1 Like

F*ck that was almost Jordanā€™s redemptionā€¦

1 Like

So glad I couldnā€™t go today.

Suso - What is the point of him?

At least he hit the target

1 Like

FFS whatā€™s going on??

2 Likes

When the card came out I thought he was going to book the Rayo player for play acting, but we all know how much this ref hates us.

2 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Relegation threatened team. Iā€™m very worried!

2 Likes

Players need to sort their shit out.

2 Likes

Well make the most of the EL this season guys because the nearest we are going to get to Europe next season is Andorra

2 Likes

In a way Iā€™m pleased to be in it for the prestige and money. However, it could also be a bad distraction if we still fighting potential relegation battle come February. I really hope not but we have to get a way from the bottom as fast as possible as we have less experience at fighting that than other teams.

2 Likes

Blow up the midfield.

1 Like