MD12 - Sevilla FC vs Rayo Vallecano [22/23]

Just said Bono was a doubt through injury for today. Probably just on the bench “in case”. Third keeper today is Sevilla Atlético’s Matias Arbol.

Great save Dmitrovic. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

First 8 minutes were nonsense

1 Like

Januzaj ma boy.

2 Likes

Playing a lot of fancy passes. With Risk. Unbelievable. It’s not clean. But they are loosening up for sure.

3 Likes

It’s not impressive, Lope ball lives on. We seek crosses but have no forwards, and when we get crosses, they’re bad. I’d just like to see a point in what we’re doing, maybe we are wearing them down but Rayo have broke our defensive line already

Our football needs to be more ‘thought out’

1 Like

Isco lost ball ten times in twenty minutes.

3 Likes

He’s getting outpaced and overrun.

2 Likes

Dmitrovic went superman with that throw, haha

1 Like

yes it has been a bit too loose.

1 Like

Does our whole bench consist of Sampaoli like assistants or what, seeing more and more look a likes appearing.:joy:

3 Likes

Rayo definitely had the best chances so far.

1 Like

We haven’t suffered much but our football has been disgraceful for first 39 minutes.

2 Likes

I think there’s enough good things, but directly followed by terrible things. Constantly interchanging.

1 Like

And we’ve managed to make Isi look a decent player.

Lamela is our most switched on player followed by Januzaj. So on to the second half changes and see what happens.

:sleeping:

1 Like

Possession 60-40%
Shots on target 0-3
Shots not on target 0-4

I was amused at least. Very inconsistent game, pingpongi, big mess in passing, but some positives as well. Januzaj good on the ball, and connecting setting up things, and moving over the pitch left and right.
Jordan had a nice opening and some smart plays, doing better than normal.

3 Likes

Looking at some stats we lost the ball 30 times in 45mins. That takes practice.

3 Likes

Dmitrovic keeping us in the game.

1 Like