M9: Celta Vigo vs Sevilla [21/22]

I think it proves that we can’t cope with even just a few players out. Our squad isn’t as good as we may hope it is. Sure it’s decent but sadly not at the level we aspire to attain.

Thankfully celta have been poor too but I struggle to see us scoring. Unless we get a moment of magic, luck or they make a big mistake. We just struggle to create things and lack pace and energy.

I don’t know how we can change this game but I hope we find solutions. It is difficult to feel positive right now.

You not missing anything lol

2 Likes

I think there’s actually a lot of strength and depth and quality in this squad. Two players for most positions. Central defence is the area we’re most short.

The manager and his tactics is unfortunately not getting the best out of the players and this needs to improve fast.

1 Like

Mina hits the woodwork!

1 Like

Getting away, with a clear goal for Mina. Scraping the post. 0-0 still

3 Likes

True point. I still in the lope in camp but something needs to change. I dunno how he does that but I hope he first off plays more attacking and pacey players in the midfield. We don’t need fernando, rakitic and Jordan playing together. It’s just way too slow and predictable.

2 Likes

Will Suso wake the Suso nation?

1 Like

Lope trolling us w these subs. We’re lacking pace and you bring on Suso?

1 Like

Where’s Lamela??

I agree re the midfield and needing to be more positive and attacking in our play. A few more bad results and we start to drift out of the top 4 and I think Lope is under pressure.

1 Like

And mir scores!!!

3 Likes

So we achieve something, a goal by Mir being checked by VAR.

2 Likes

Fuck it, I’ll take it. Park the bus. And let’s get out of here.

5 Likes

Loool, broken shot from Suso, falls for Mir. Perfectly. And that’s how we do it!

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

He looks onside, so it should stand

Jesus we’re winning!!

2 Likes

Suso Nation?

1 Like

sharp anticipation from Rafa. Takes the chance he gets! his first one as well.

4 Likes

Vamos sevilla! Good finish by mir. Scrappy play and not pretty. We will take it though.

3 Likes

Still says 0-0 here on the TV

1 Like