M9: Celta Vigo vs Sevilla [21/22]

Ocampos doesn’t get to the ball in time, falls over, trips himself up, runs into a dead end and if all else fails, flails around with his arms causing a handball. He has to pick up his form or he’ll be out.

So far absolutely no surprises in how things are going. Maybe just the fact that it looks more like Fernando, Gudelj and Rekik in a three-man defence, but nothing else…

1 Like

welp. this is pretty uninspiring stuff.

2 Likes

Mina almost catches Bono off guard. If that didn’t bend, that’s a goal. Scary stuff

2 Likes

That ball from Mina, spin a bit off. Bono was way out.

1 Like

Navas getting yellow, for stealing the ball…

1 Like

We are A LOT taller than them. We have to take advantage of that.

1 Like

ha! there was a (small) foul on navas but calling that a yellow is absurd.

Gudelj seems like our man of the half to me.

1 Like

It’s inspiring me to take up bungy jumping.

3 Likes

Boring first half. No surprises there!

bleh. gross half. thankfully wont be able to watch the second.

oliver torres… pretty unimpressive. no one playing well. back line solid. rafa mir zero service.

2 weeks to think of a plan, and this is what we have. Pathetic.

2 Likes

The way we playing currently isn’t even top 6 standard. Things need to change fast.

One good pass from Jordan to Ocampos, that split the centre a bit was the best ball so far.

2 Likes

It’s that bad that I’d take a draw. Boring to watch.

What was the line up all about? Gudelj in defence, no YEN, Papu or Lamela.

Just uninspiring against a struggling Celta side and the buck lies with the manager. Second half has got to be better obviously.

YEN is still injured and not ready, also Papu is not on the bench (probably due to the jet lag) but I really don’t see why he didn’t start with Lamela.

Also I’ll never understand why the duo Rakitic-Jordan keeps playing, doesn’t make any sense at all.

Lope has some fixed ideas that are not doing the team any good.

3 Likes

Lope clearly has his favourites and is reluctant to change what he knows. No plan B.

Atleast i’m not dissapointed. I didn’t expect us to show much more. If with the A squad we do what we do, how can we up even up that, with what we fielded today. And we are still in stalemate, so could be worse. Everything up on the shoulders of Lamela again.

1 Like

Makeshift defence looking okayish. But we are toothless going forward.
Oliver and Ocampos need to be replaced asap for Munir and Lamela.

5 Likes

How we playing?